Deleted

Need some help with my UI.

Ok, I am trying to figure out how to remove the red-circled addon thingies on my UI, but I dunno how to do so. Here's the ss. I also want to move my chat frame up a lil bit. I used bt, prat & moveanything. And while we're at it, my other toon is having trouble with his Gladius. I simple cannot figure out how to enable the cast bar on enemies which I haven't targeted at that moment. And yes, I do have the module enabled. Thanks in advance!

Deleted
    Gonna try and help you as well as I can. The slidebar on the top right, just click the yellow part of it and it will hide itself or just simply disable it from you addon configuration screen. For moving your chat frame i would go and download the addon Chatter, it is the only chat addon that i've used and you can just unlock it and it'll let you move it how ever you want to.

Other than that i'm sorry but my knowledge ends so i'm gonna let someone smarter to continue from here :P

The thing on the right side is SlideBar, you can disable it at the login screen.
    For the chat frame right click General tab and select Unlock Window.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    you'll probably need to write an addon to remove the Blizzraid Slidebar, never found an option to remove it
    gonna write it monday maybe, you gave me something to do with LUA lol

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destard View Post
    you'll probably need to write an addon to remove the Blizzraid Slidebar, never found an option to remove it
    gonna write it monday maybe, you gave me something to do with LUA lol
    Pretty please? I'd <3 you forever!

I hate it on my healer because I don't use the default raid frames so I have no use for that little thing. It just gets in the way of my boss frames in SUF (which for some reason refuse to move along the X axis for me).

Uuuuuh! I saw an addon on this forum that "removed" the slidebar simply by changing the opacity of it - but ofc i cant find it.. Meh ill keep looking tomorrow since its getting pretty damn late.

Deleted
    Possibly UnobtrusiveCompactRaidManager - never used it, but saw it linked somewhere.