Deleted

What can I do in Rift?

I've been trying the free trial in Rift this weekend, and I do enjoy the game. It's fun, cause it's new. But, I'm not so sure that I'll buy it yet. I got some questions, and people who have experienced Rift might be able to help me out.

Is there much stuff to do in level 50? Can you enjoy the game even if you don't have the time to raid?

Is there anything else that you find annoying?

Would you think it would be worth the money even when I will have limited time during the summer?

Thanks in forehand.

Deleted
    You could still pvp and do dungeons. and rifts.. and lvl professions.. pretty much anything you can do in wow with limited time

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerpoker View Post
    You could still pvp and do dungeons. and rifts.. and lvl professions.. pretty much anything you can do in wow with limited time
    Well, at the moment I feel there is like nothing to do in WoW with limited time?

Deleted
    Its all been done elsewhere and better..

If you bored with wow, Which IMO is sleeker, offers Tones mores, looks better even though its like 10 years old, Runs better, has more interesting quest lines, nicer Spell effects, Characters controls smoother has more original dungeons and raids tones of lore and a great story more interesting NPC that actualy have something to say instead of the same text, large play area better and more cities - If you bored with that, which it seems a few people are now....

Rift will offer you nothing new...But thats My opinion! its a nice enough game just lacks Soul..
    Last edited by mmoc411c38c086; 2011-04-03 at 09:22 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Heypad View Post
    Well, at the moment I feel there is like nothing to do in WoW with limited time?
    Then you're probably going to feel the same with rift.. unless you really like doing rifts. Both games lack exciting solo content, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerpoker View Post
    Both games lack exciting solo content, imo.
    I know, weird huh, MMO games lacking in single player content...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sant View Post
    Rift will offer you nothing new...But thats My opinion! its a nice enough game just lacks Soul..
    I agree. Rift is just to bland for my taste, it lacks character.

Three cheers for SW:TOR ! The game that will hopefully fulfill all my MMO gaming needs.