Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Ocarina of time 3DS changes

well im just wondering what people want to see in the new ocarina of time re make for the 3ds

and any other 3ds talk really but mainly OOT changes

so who has a 3DS who doesnt
    whos excited for what game and why ect

i got my 3ds on launch day and i cant put it down well i couldnt put it down untill i did everything in pilot wings and monkey ball and have been left irritated by the lack of games

but when OOT comes out i dont care what they do to it just 1 thing must be changed and that is hyrule town i dont care if it was a clasic or if it is an old game that doesnt need changing that town was the most irritating thing in the world it was just a picture with doors in it it looked awful anyway what do you all want to see

I haven't bought a 3ds till now. Simple because there are not enough games yet for me, especially rpgs.
    But OOT3DS looks good and I totally loved the old N64-Version, maybe I buy it!
    If they remake majora's mask (and twilight princess) too? Hope so! <3
    The advantage of the dreamer is that he never has to face the chains of reality.
    Blackhand[EU] - Mistral

Deleted
    some of the rumoured changes are that the dungeons left our will make it back in, such as the Mermaids cave as a child and the Ice and light temples as an adult.

whats this?! Ocarina of Time Re make?! gief 3DS nao

im sure those r just rumors, i havent heard anything about that yet although it would be sweet. only changes ive seen so far were graphical.

The 3DS version also contains Master Quest, which is basically a somewhat harder version of OoT with a few dungeons added (I think). Never mind, turns out I was way off.

And then quite a lot of the graphics looks better. Not in terms of being all that much less blocky or whatever, but the colours have been made much more vibrant and visible.
    Last edited by MushroomBomb; 2011-04-03 at 05:00 PM.

its not a remake its a update

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MushroomBomb View Post
    The 3DS version also contains Master Quest, which is basically a somewhat harder version of OoT with a few dungeons added (I think).

And then quite a lot of the graphics looks better. Not in terms of being all that much less blocky or whatever, but the colours have been made much more vibrant and visible.
    Master quest doesn't contain any new dungeons, just harder content.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    Master quest doesn't contain any new dungeons, just harder content.
    Some temples are actually easier, The only hard part is that you've played the normal so many times that when somethings different it becomes harder.

For example in the fire tempel (adult) you dont even need ot rescue all the Gorons to get to the final boss.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd hope for some added content...but I fear that it will just be OOT/MQ in 3D, without any real changes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    some of the rumoured changes are that the dungeons left our will make it back in, such as the Mermaids cave as a child and the Ice and light temples as an adult.
    Wasn't there already the light temple in it? Don't remember Ice though so that was definatly left out.

Sounds cool at any rate.

well technically there was a temple of light but it wasnt a proper "dungeon" more of a resting place for the master sword/time gateway. the ice temple could be considered the small sidequest u do in jabu jabu's old lair as an adult where everything is frozen and claim the serenade of water (great melody btw :P) they could turn that into a proper dungeon but all just to get a song would be a bit much.

I stopped after the Gameboy SP, I might pick up this new thing just for OOT!!!

Omg, my childhood just flashed before my eyes!!!

cant wait for OoT to come out. Majora's Mask shouldnt be too far behind it. seeing that Majora's Mask basically used the same engine, just suped out. ie. less picture backdrops like hyrule's town.

another good game is the Super SF IV and its online play. awesome.

Super Bust-A-Move. psh. if you dont already have it... kill yourself.

yeah i'm holding out on a 3ds until this is released (though if i have the money may be tempted to get one a bit earlier with SSF4). OOT is by far my favorite game ever lost track of the number of times i completed it (both original and master quest). on master quest though it wasn't harder than normal imo it was just more of a mindfuck since items moved locations.

Deleted
    Aside from slight graphic updates, absolutely nothing, it should not be changed

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    OoT was good, but it was no Link to the Past.

Or maybe I'm just old
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age"

OOT for the 3DS? This may change my mind about not buying one.
    There's A "Hardmode" In My Pants, And I Want You To "Beat" It.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    • [li]I will track down anyone mentioning an emulated server/sandbox on my forums, find where he lives, and steal all his left shoes.[/li]

Quote Originally Posted by skylla05 View Post
    OoT was good, but it was no Link to the Past.

Or maybe I'm just old
    Nah pretty much bang on Link to the past is the ultimate Zelda game imo.
    Considering what I've seen of Resident Evil's graphical capabilities on the 3DS I'm a bit disappointed with the look of Ocarina tbh.
    A really nice graphics upgrade would be very fitting, the game is already great and doesnt need changing much.

I think the 3DS is very capable of something that was shown in the old tech demo. They could probably even make the graphics better aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylf View Post
    Some temples are actually easier, The only hard part is that you've played the normal so many times that when somethings different it becomes harder.

For example in the fire tempel (adult) you dont even need ot rescue all the Gorons to get to the final boss.
    I highly doubt this. In any case, you just forgot that you had rescued them all.
    I call lies and slander.
    “Justice and power must be brought together, so that whatever is just may be powerful, and whatever is powerful may be just.”