Poll: majoras mask or ocarina of time whats better?

Page 1 of 8
... LastLast
    Deleted

majoras mask or ocarina of time? poll

what do you prefer i think both were the best games of my childhood and i completed everything in both of them over and over but my favorite is majoras mask

even though at times it was a pain in the ass it was different i liked clock town the music was better the graphics were better some stuff was hell like loosing all your money because you didnt put it in the bank but all in all it was a more fun game and majoras mask and skull kid were the coolest combo i have ever seen in a game to this date

I never played Ocarina of Time so I'm biased, but that's okay. I loved Majora's Mask. That was my childhood game. I remember it being so hard when I was younger, and it still can be pretty tough now, but I love it to death. Definitely my favorite Legend of Zelda game of all time.

10+ Year Old Account
    While Majora's Mask may have been more difficult, I loved the simplistic adventure of OOT. The insane amount of songs you needed to memorize was great too.

Deleted
    Ocarina all the way baby ! One of my top 10 games, easily in my top five too.

---------- Post added 2011-04-03 at 03:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kev111 View Post
    While Majora's Mask may have been more difficult, I loved the simplistic adventure of OOT. The insane amount of songs you needed to memorize was great too.
    I could play the simpsons theme tune ! /flex

OoT without a doubt.

Deleted
    i agree with all the cool songs for oot but i loved my masks too i collected them all even though it was released around 11 years ago i was only 8 at the time same with ocarina of time on loads fo forums people always talk about how they never managed to complete it it makes me happy knowing i 100%ed both games when i was in primary school :P

Ocarina, but i loved them both so yeah.

Ocarina, hands down.

Deleted
    also i would vote both but i just love majoras mask that little bit more i remember getting it and seeing the game was GOLD i was amazed such crazy stuff had never really been done

10+ Year Old Account
    OoT, because Ganondorf's first fight was only a setback!

Deleted
    im also irritated that oot is coming out on the 3ds and i will know it from the inside out so im not sure if i should bother i still have it on my n64

Both were epic. But Ocarina of Time triumphs.

I love both games but for me it's Majora's Mask.

Ocarina of Time by far. Perhaps the most epic game I've ever played. Majora's Mask was good too, just perhaps a bit cumbersome having to "restart" a few hundred times.

I know it wasn't mentioned but Windwaker was an excellent game as well. Only draw back was the final boss showdown was pretty amazing, but you couldn't do it multiple times like you could with Ocarina.

I'm going to have to go with Ocarina of Time. I remember playing that for hours at a time.

Deleted
    I voted OoT simply because I found Majora's Mask too hard when I played.. I didn't quite get it and it annoyed me you always had to 'go back to the start'... But I <3 Legend of Zelda !

going with ocarina of time, dont get me wrong i liked majoras mask but the world felt distant, if that makes sense. i also didnt "hate" the fact that u basically had a time limit to beat the game, even tho everyone knew the backwards song of time to slow it down. i still liked it tho.

Deleted
    Majora's Mask. Better difficulty, better antag, better music, loved the 3 day limit and the special feeling that added to the game, worse dungeons I suppose. And the mask system worked out great.

I personally prefered Majora's Mask. Loved the 3 day system, as well as the masks. OOT was a classic, sure, but MM improved on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    OoT all the way. Such a classic.

Majora's Mask was good for sure. But only being younglink and everything being timed kinda made OoT triumph.