Page 1 of 9
... LastLast

Guild Chat Coming Soon to Mobile Armory

Guild Chat Coming Soon to Mobile Armory
    In a nutshell, you can now use the Mobile Armory to discuss on your guild chat, the offer is bundled with the remote AH and will cost you $2,99 a month.
    Originally Posted by Nethaera (Blue Tracker)
    We're pleased to announce a new feature being added to the Mobile Armory: Guild Chat!

Coming soon in an update to the Mobile Armory app available in the iTunes App Store (http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/M...321057000&mt=8 ) and Android Market, this new feature will allow all World of Warcraft Remote subscribers the ability to chat with their guildies right from their mobile device. Access to the guild chat feature is included for no extra charge in the $2.99 World of Warcraft Remote Auction House ( http://www.wowarmory.com/wow-remote.xml ) premium monthly subscription. In addition, soon after the launch of the mobile version we're planning on adding the ability for premium subscribers to use Guild Chat through any browser on the Armory website.

Guild Chat will allow you to chat with your guildmates via Guild Chat, Officer Chat, and Whispers. Now you can stay connected with your guild or update them from anywhere if you're going to be late to a raid! Stay tuned for additional information about this service and the upcoming Mobile Armory Guild Chat beta test.
    Last edited by Boubouille; 2010-09-21 at 05:56 PM.

Disappointing that this will be a monetized service. Otherwise, I'm glad to see it finally introduced.

Deleted
    talking 24h in gchat

will reduce work productivity by 90% and may result in unemployment

Woots for being able to tell guildees stuff while I am at work and unable to log on or if wow wont let me log on. I already pay for the mobile auction thing so thats cool that this will be included in that service fee.

Deleted
    Now im gonna buy that it will be sweet to have

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    ~$36/year to harrass the hell out of my guild anytime I want? Yes please.

Quote Originally Posted by Aristeides View Post
    Disappointing that this will be a monetized service. Otherwise, I'm glad to see it finally introduced.
    At least its only three dollars for this and the remote auction house, could be a lot worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Kankuri View Post
    Sweet, now I can alert my guildies that I missed a raid due to sex...DURING the sex.
    I have to be honest, this made me laugh

I do see a huge amount of redundancies in the in near future.

This just seems pointless.

If you honestly want to text or chat with your guild mates wouldn't you ALREADY have their phone numbers?

Do your mobile phones have the ability to already text and chat? Oh... Okay then.

...So why are you going to pay blizzard for an application to do that?

You're going to pay blizzard for the service to already do what a phone does in the first place. Brilliant.

Sweet, now I can alert my guildies that I missed a raid due to sex...DURING the sex.

EDIT: First, sweet.
    HAHHAHA full of win
    also this seems like it will be awesome to use while im in class =)

EDIT: First, sweet.
    you little F**K TARD I hope you get banned for life. there is notng better to do but be 1st eh.. yeah i bet you no lifes S**t F**k

hopefully there will be no notifications at 2am if someone pm's you while you're asleep

Wait, it says it's going to be available on the android market? since when has the wow armory been on android?

Quote Originally Posted by protection66 View Post
    you little F**K TARD I hope you get banned for life. there is notng better to do but be 1st eh.. yeah i bet you no lifes S**t F**k
    Your comment however, is a lot better of course. *rolleyes*

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    This just seems pointless.

If you honestly want to text or chat with your guild mates wouldn't you ALREADY have their phone numbers?
    No. I don't share my phone number with anyone but a select few people I'm friends with in-game. I know I'm not the only one.

I think it's a great idea, I'll probably get it myself.

this is an awsome addtion so now i can contact guilds in the guild chat and with an other app i can talk to them on vent it's almost like i am playing the game ^^ (sens 90% of what i do in wow atm i talking to ppl)

So $3 a month to talk to the guild, something which should be free.

Damn, blizzard are getting greedy.