Poll: Will you quit WoW to play Guild Wars 2?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Deleted
    I already quit for various reasons and am so damn excited for GW2, I wish it would come out already, but at the same I want them to take there time untill they're happy for release.

Quote Originally Posted by swiftfeet View Post
    I already quit for various reasons and am so damn excited for GW2, I wish it would come out already, but at the same I want them to take there time untill they're happy for release.
    From the looks of the past April fool's joke, and a comment from a dev, it's already near completion. Also- they said it'll be released "When it's ready"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by conqq View Post
    Shatterer is a "raid boss" in the sense of the word
    Sure, but the shatterer is something like a minion of a real elder dragon (If you think that the shatterer is big, prepare to shat bricks when you/we see an elder dragon)

---------- Post added 2011-04-04 at 12:12 AM ----------

From the looks of the past April fool's joke, and a comment from a dev, it's already near completion. Also- they said it'll be released "When it's ready"
    Speculation says that the beta will come near august and the release near october.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracken56 View Post
    Sure, but the shatterer is something like a minion of a real elder dragon (If you think that the shatterer is big, prepare to shat bricks when you/we see an elder dragon)

---------- Post added 2011-04-04 at 12:12 AM ----------

Speculation says that the beta will come near august and the release near october.
    ehhh, "IF" we fight an elder dragon

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorllin View Post
    It's free, so no
    No, theres no monthly fee, and how is that a bad thing?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorllin View Post
    It's free, so no
    You may read this before: http://www.guildwars2guru.com/forum/...ft-t15165.html

---------- Post added 2011-04-04 at 12:16 AM ----------

ehhh, "IF" we fight an elder dragon
    I'm sure that I read somewhere that'll at least, see one.

GW2? More like SW:TOR.

guildwars2.com/en/the-game/professions/commando/

i hope this is an actual class lol. would be pretty fun but so out of place.
    Last edited by digitalboy6; 2011-04-03 at 10:26 PM.

Yeah i will for sure,and then i'll come here and make a thread about how i quit wow for another game.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeppelin535 View Post
    GW2? More like SW:TOR.
    If you don't have a contributing post, don't. Simple enough? No need to derail a thread.

The first one was trite and had literally nothing exciting going on.

I'm going to wait until I play it to decide what I think of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeppelin535 View Post
    SW:TOR
    I'm being a little nit-picky here, but why is it so important for you guys to constantly remind everyone it is a Star Wars game?

It won't run on Mac so no..

can't wait for it. but I will probably be getting into the new star wars game while I wait.

wow is dead for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    It won't run on Mac so no..
    Mac isn't a profitable platform, just dual boot like the rest of serious Mac gamers...

10+ Year Old Account
    Another wow killer thread...since wow cant be killed these threads will go on forever.

Quote Originally Posted by WillFeral View Post
    Another wow killer thread...since wow cant be killed these threads will go on forever.
    Do you even read? Apparently anything that is a threat to WoW is a "wowkiller." Is playing 2 games at a time such a hard concept for you?

15+ Year Old Account
    That's not what the thread is really, it's asking who will and who won't quit WoW and play GW2, its a simple yes or no.

You need to read up on GW2. Anet even said they don't want to be competing with the P2P games, but go alside them since GW2 is a social style game.

Quote Originally Posted by Smellyead View Post
    No, theres no monthly fee, and how is that a bad thing?
    My words mean this. Guild Wars 2 is free, so I will play it in addition to WoW-no need to quit WoW.

Deleted
    What? Where did you see "WoW Killer"? I just wanted to know the opinion from the people. WoW will never die due to the large fanboybase, we all know that. But if I'm sincere, I wouldn't want GW2 to be a WoW Killer. I guess you guess the reasons.