Thread: Lucid dreaming.

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Lucid dreaming.

The best experience ever. Lucid Dreaming.
    First of all I know there is 1more lucid thread up. But it does not show how you do it, and i figured some people might wanted to know :>
    Hello fellow mmo champs.
    I just want to share the best experience i have ever experienced and give you a easy technique to do it. Sorry for my spelling mistakes, english is not my first language

Introduction to lucid dreams.
    Lucid dreaming is being aware of the fact that you are dreaming. This awareness can be very different for each person, some person are born with the gift, others have to master the technique.
    Once you have completly mastered this you will be able to experience any fantasy you desire, you can control everything in your own world. Just imagine how amazing this would be, to be the master of your own world, you can control everything and do anything you desire.

How to do it.
    1. You need patient, alot of it. Also this have to be something you really want, think about it every day.
    2. EVERY time before you go to sleep you repeat this to yourself. Tonight i WILL lucid dream and i WILL remember my dream.
    3. EVERY time you wake up write down everything you remember from your dream.
    4. Find a object that means something to you, something that you face in your daily life. For me I choose dog. Choose something that you see everyday and it has to mean something to you.
    5. This is where the hard part starts, this requires alot of work and dedication and can get boring at times, but dont give up.
    Ill take my dog as a example here.

Everytime I see my dog, I ask myself loudly. Am I dreaming now? And I look around me that everything looks normal, and i bite my tounge to see if it hurts. You have to really ask yourself Am I dreaming now? Dont just ask the question, think REALLY REALLY hard about it. Am i REALLY dreaming now? Look again around you if everything is COMPLETLY normal.

Do this EVERY time you see your object in real life.

Now if youv done this every time you see your object, you will eventually stumble over the object in one of your dreams.
    Once you do this, and you will realize your actually dreaming the first times you will probably wake up very quickly and lose control, to prevent this look around you in the dream, focus on every object you see really hard and just try to focus on every little detail you see, this will reduce the chance you will wake up.

So you see your chosen object in your dream you will start the first phase of lucid dreaming. Hopefully over time you will not wake up to quickly, just relax.
    Start of with the small things, dont try to summon girls and fuck them and go all crazy while your still a noob you will just loose the lucid dreaming and wake up. First you need to remain in the lucid dream.
    Start with wandering around just looking around you. For example if your trying to fly and it wont work, close your eyes and say to yourself. I WILL FLY, focus with everything you got and let yourself life of. Do the same thing if something wont work, forexample a door wont open, close your eyes and say to yourself. this door WILL open.

If you got any questions feel free to post, also post your lucid dream experiences

I started lucid dreaming 10 years ago, it took me a few weeks to get into my lucid dream, years to master.
    Now I have complete control over my dreams, everytime i meet my dog in a dream, i do the same routine and i enter my lucid dream.
    From here on i can fly, i got my own world and i can summon loved ones that passed away. I can even control what other people will do and say.

Good luck on your journey, feel free to post questions and I will try to answer as good as possible.
    Trust me, once mastered this is the best experience you can ever imagine.

10+ Year Old Account
    somebody call yogg-saron since this is his platform

No Tusk Club.

You are asking people to become delusional and question their sense of reality to experience something mediocre as Lucid dreaming.
    I've had it twice, and personally, not a pleasant feeling.

Ask people to accept reality as it is, not long after a fake reality created in their own mind.
    But that's just me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabby
    I'm Commander Crabby, and this is my favorite forum on the website.

think it's the wrong forum.

OT: it's not that hard,I love sleeping just for this. been doing it since like forever, I started taking control over my dreams when I was quite young because I was having a lot of nightmares, but I gained control and then they became nice dreams instead of nightmares. I know a lot of people that wake up and then they haven't really slept that great, but I never feel like that, I always wake up refreshed and happy it's quite nice

To be quite honest, I don't like the idea of being able to control everything about my world. Living becomes pointless if you can have everything you've ever wanted just by thinking you do. You accomplish in seconds what it takes people years, if not a lifetime, to achieve. It may be exhilarating at first, but eventually the novelty of it wears off.

I'll stick to letting my subconscious take me places in my dreams, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post
    To be quite honest, I don't like the idea of being able to control everything about my world. Living becomes pointless if you can have everything you've ever wanted just by thinking you do. You accomplish in seconds what it takes people years, if not a lifetime, to achieve. It may be exhilarating at first, but eventually the novelty of it wears off.

You got a good point there, never really thought of it untill now. Luckely i only get these lucid dreams 50% of the time. as I can only enter them once I meet my object in a dream.

Hopefully it wont get out of control

10+ Year Old Account
    Hasn't this been posted several times before?
    And each one locked?

Or am I just going insane?
    "I do not concern myself with gods and spirits, either good or evil, nor do I serve any."

Quote Originally Posted by Goldrinn View Post
    But yeah, I'll give you Glwys' soul in exchange for answers, Boub!
    And that's how I lost my soul...

10+ Year Old Account
    i just do a bunch of acid its way easier

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moontalon View Post

Playing God every now and then in my dreams is quite fun I find. I don't lucid dream often at all and when I do I find it quite entertaining. Of course, subconcious run dreams aren't at all bad either, but it's just a refreshing change.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can realizing you are in a dream and having control of your dream being considered lucid dreaming? Then being interupted by your mom, telling you its time for school when you were having sex with a cute girl being considered lucid dreaming? A terrible experience .

Honestly the biggest load of bs i've ever heard.

Not to mention every person in this topic replying ''Yeh i do that all the time.''

I'll take the acid you're on. Sounds like it's pretty strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozles View Post
    I'll take the acid you're on. Sounds like it's pretty strong.
    I bet you would, too. No, typically drug abusers minds aren't in the right place for lucid dreaming anyway.

Deleted
    Either MMO is malfunctioning or you posted in the wrong section. Can't explain how this post appeared while I have the "Show off-topic" option off.

As for the topic, I don't think having control of what you dream is positive, at least not in long term. Your subconscious is what creates your dreams and your dreams are "images" of your emotions and thoughts. What you really think, what you truly believe, what you really hope... They are all stored in your subconscious and the only way to access this info is either dreaming or visiting a good psychiatrist.
    Besides I am not sure about the amount of people that are able to do it, but I think most people can sometimes see a tiny part of their future (let's say for example something that they will do or see the next day) which is projected in their dreams. So controlling what you see while asleep may prevent you from this forecasting "ability".

Quote Originally Posted by SektheGnome View Post
    I bet you would, too. No, typically drug abusers minds aren't in the right place for lucid dreaming anyway.
    lol, you're expecting serious reponses in this thread? this is probably the nicest comment you're going to see.

ot: i don't even think it's possible. you can't control your subconscious, can you?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glwys View Post
    Hasn't this been posted several times before?
    And each one locked?

Or am I just going insane?
    I think I'm going insane as well. I've seen this EXACT topic a few times before. Not sure if it's from the same person. Stop spamming the forums; esp. in the wrong category....
    Quote Originally Posted by Freakwave View Post
    Geeks are awesome because they have sex with your wife while you are cleaning McDonalds bathrooms.
    "PROUD POSTER IN THE LEGENDARY If u are horde 2011 THREAD!!"

10+ Year Old Account
    If you see a turquoise door with the number 37 on it in a lucid dream, do *not* open it. Some things are best left unknown.

I like being lucid enough in my dreams to see them and remember them. but when i get too lucid and i can control what happens in the dream, i dont like it anymore

I like being carried by my subconscious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I don't want to call Boubouille and wake her up for something like this.

I can't have sex in my lucid dreams because I've never had sex, so my brain is like 'Files Not Found.'

15+ Year Old Account
    The tip I've read is that when you look at your hand imagine a big A that stands for Awake, then each time you see your hand think about being Awake or something like that :P