Thread: Keyboards

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    This side of an imaginary line in the sand
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyzzyx View Post
    Keep in mind that just because it isn't an IBM keyboard, doesn't mean it isn't real
    ...what does that have to do with anything? I said real to convey the age of the keyboard.
    red panda red panda red panda!

Deleted
    i have microsoft sidewinder x4 keyboard.
    can't complain, has 6 macro keys that can be programed to do anything you want and its rather cheap.

Finally replaced my G15 (oldschool blue one) after god knows how long, it finally started to crap out (backlight started flickering, driving me berko)

Got myself a Razer BlackWidow Ultimate, was loving everything about it except the spacebar (and the fact it gets covered in fingerprints cuz of the glossy black plastic).
    Turns out the reason spacebar was pissing me off was it was catching on the right alt key, apparently its a known issue with a few (spacebar mold was too big) and have had it RMA'd. Waiting on a replacement now hopefully with a better spacebar. Don't let that put you off tho, its a pretty rare occurrence and everything else about the keyboard is amazing, especially the way it feels compared to my old G15 (which I loved).

I was also looking at the Roccat one but a quick google search for reviews will quickly put you off it, keys wearing off etc. (dissappointing cuz I bought some of their headphones and they are amazing)

Quote Originally Posted by Nucrus View Post
    Finally replaced my G15 (oldschool blue one) after god knows how long, it finally started to crap out (backlight started flickering, driving me berko)

Got myself a Razer BlackWidow Ultimate, was loving everything about it except the spacebar (and the fact it gets covered in fingerprints cuz of the glossy black plastic).
    Turns out the reason spacebar was pissing me off was it was catching on the right alt key, apparently its a known issue with a few (spacebar mold was too big) and have had it RMA'd. Waiting on a replacement now hopefully with a better spacebar. Don't let that put you off tho, its a pretty rare occurrence and everything else about the keyboard is amazing, especially the way it feels compared to my old G15 (which I loved).

I was also looking at the Roccat one but a quick google search for reviews will quickly put you off it, keys wearing off etc. (dissappointing cuz I bought some of their headphones and they are amazing)
    Probably could've just filed it down xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mestofiles View Post
    Roccat Valo if you want lots of macro keys. Their other keyboards look great too. If you like mechanical keyboards, BlackWidow Ultimate is that way ---> http://www.razerzone.com/
    HIIIIGGGGHWAAYYYY to the RAZORZONE! (Made me think of Top Gun for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Beardlust View Post
    HIIIIGGGGHWAAYYYY to the RAZORZONE! (Made me think of Top Gun for some reason.
    Maybe because one of the songs in the Top Gun sound track, Danger Zone.