Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    There's only 1 double attack in feud.
    On 10 man heroic Chimaeron we've had anything close to 2-3 double attacks. DBM screams double, and Chim does the green slash / cleave animation for a double attack at least twice.

Though I'd love to see a source verifying exactly how many doubles there are.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Annomander View Post
    On 10 man heroic Chimaeron we've had anything close to 2-3 double attacks. DBM screams double, and Chim does the green slash / cleave animation for a double attack at least twice.

Though I'd love to see a source verifying exactly how many doubles there are.
    There's hundredes of videos showing that he clearly doesn't double attack twice in feud. The 2nd time he gets the double attack debuff in feud he does massacre and the double attack debuff goes away, thats where you get the false message from dbm.

Magmaw is quite a bitch in 10m HM, its healing intensive, even with the "all packed in melee range" you're still going to need good numbers, a decent quiter, a clever raid members.

I suggest Chim, Atra, Malo.

We've decided to go Chim...and the probably Atremedes. Both sound very doable, but we'll see how it works out

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yilar View Post
    The entry heroic modes are not really that gear dependent. If you can beat halfus you can easily beat maloriak/atramedes/chimearon.
    Agree 100% especially after the nerf patches all these bosses are so easy, Magmaw became an easy boss also, he is not anymore the hardest heroic boss with Al'akir, Nefarian and Sinestra.

Herioc V&T have really be brought down in terms of difficulty. Start there after the usual BWD progression.

Quote Originally Posted by Alianthos View Post
    ...a decent quiter,
    I had to quote this because it made me laugh - I have never seen "kiter" spelled that way before.

The order that used:
    Halfus
    Chimaeron
    Maloriak
    Conclave
    Atramedes
    Magmaw
    Omnotron
    Twin dragons
    Al'Akir
    Ascendant Council
    end bosses

Quote Originally Posted by flamejackal View Post
    I had to quote this because it made me laugh - I have never seen "kiter" spelled that way before.
    LOL
    Yeah that's kinda funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Varyk View Post
    I would say from 1 to 13 going from easiest to hardest:

1. Halfus Wyrmbreaker
    2. Maloriak/Chim
    3. Chimaeron/Maloriak
    4. Magmaw
    5. Atramedes (if youre group is good at Atra normal, this should be easier as its prettymuch doing normal perfectly with a few adds thrown in, and half the gongs)
    6. Conclave of the Wind
    7. Omnitron Defense System
    8. Valiona & Theralion (severely nerfed recently)
    9. Nefarian
    10. Lady Sinestra (13th on 10m, not nearly as difficult on 25)
    11. Ala'kir (Possibly harder than Council on 10m, but It's not for certain, alot of RNG so it can vary)
    12. Ascendant Council (Just ridiculous)
    13. Cho'gall (much harder on 10m)

going by a number of things. Ascendant Council is just a bitch on heroic, but there's no way around it.
    This list is pretty bad. In it's current state sinestra is leagues harder then anything else nonce 4.1 hits it'll still be the hardest just not as hard.