Thread: Caps

10+ Year Old Account

Caps

Hey folks,

I would love to know what the exact hit cap is in PvP?

And what is the haste cap (for the extra renew tick)?

Im a Worgen Priest > Disc

Thx!
    As finishing touch, God created the Dutch!

4% spell hit, dont know about haste (but 10% is in my head for some reason) but from what i've read in pvp (arena) isnt worth it, u cant get a significant amount and you will go oom too much.

Deleted
    Your Hit Cap lies at 4% (=410 Hit Rating) - strongly advised to get this (many ways for that; mine was hit ring, hit bracers, hit ench on bracers, some reforging, some gems)

Your Haste Cap for that fifth Renew tick lies at something like 1180 Haste Rating + 3/3 Darkness - You certainly don't want to sacrifice that much for such a little gain!

Another Cap You didn't ask for is Spell pen - you'll want at least the Spell pen cloak for 201 pen. I recommend putting in another gem for reaching your hardcap.

Go for your caps and choose only spirit offsets after that (i.e. hit ring, hit bracers, pen cloak, rest spirit).

Gemming (after caps): red: int/resi, blue: int/spi, yellow: resi

Get 4pc instead of 2x2pc - mobility>resilience

Get one PvE Trinket - DMC Tsunami is the best but expensive, Core of Ripeness would be an alternative.

Depending from your playstyle and your comp there certainly are variations to this template, but it should point you in the right direction imho^^

Deleted
    Pretty much what the above guy said. You can get the 5th tick from renew with BT though, so try to be smart with that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by s1l1c0n View Post
    Your Haste Cap for that fifth Renew tick lies at something like 1180 Haste Rating + 3/3 Darkness - You certainly don't want to sacrifice that much for such a little gain!
    That much effort for just 1 tick, or those less improvements for 1 awesome tick?

Quote Originally Posted by s1l1c0n View Post
    Another Cap You didn't ask for is Spell pen - you'll want at least the Spell pen cloak for 201 pen. I recommend putting in another gem for reaching your hardcap.
    Whats the hardcap then?
    As finishing touch, God created the Dutch!

Deleted
    239 is the hardcap, but it's only vs mages I believe, as others only have 195.