I need a Wireless keyboard

Hey guys im moving very soon and ive picked myself up a lot of stuff to set up at my new joint including a new 47" tv... with this new tv i want to pretty much use it as my main monitor but ill still have this monitor in case i have friends over and whatever and i gotta do computer stuff and they can watch tv... so i do want to game on the tv as well from the luxury of my couch and i need a keyboard to do so.. i looked around for an hour and i just cant find a wireless gaming keyboard... im not extremly fussed on it having G-keys and all that i just want a keyboard that is backlit since i will be playing at night in a dark room most the time.. one other thing is the reception between the dongle and the keyboards needs to stretch about 3-4 metres... is that too far away?

I have a microsoft sidewinder x4 keyboard right now which is basically perfect for what i do on my PC, so if there is something similar to that model but is wireless please let me know.. if ure wondering i already have a wireless mouse

thanks for any help guys

Deleted
    Hi,

Logitech K800 is a wireless illuminated keyboard.

Here is the manufactures site. Put it in Google shopping for prices. (Dont know your budget)

http://www.logitech.com/en-gb/keyboa...d/devices/7288

Yeah i looked at that just before... its really interesting and sort of what i want... ive heard some problems with other keyboards about not being able to use multi buttons at once but i couldnt see anything like that in the reviews... i just dont wanna have to rekeybind everything cos i cant do shift + 1 n what not

Deleted
    I'm pretty sure that this will support at least 3 inputs. Simple Dell keyboards support 3 inputs now

ok cheers for the help mate, ill probly be gettin that one than

Deleted
    Glad I could help