Thread: neferian 10man

neferian 10man

so my guild just got to him last night and decided to go for a few tries on him. i had watched the video, several times and thought i had it down.

BOY was i ever wrong

so now im here with some questions about the encounter.

in phase 1 how much dps would you want on onyxia for her to die in time? 2-3 people? she seams to die insanely fast so i thought maybe just keep 1 person with high dps on him maybe?

adds in phase 1 who should tank them? i know you use offtank in last phase to tank them but in phase 1 whats best? we tried with me on hunter but they caught me asap even on traps, we tried with a mage but same thing. any suggestions? (CC aint a option we only got shackle + 2 traps)

in second phase (didt get this far) is it even worth nuking the adds? or better to have ALL ranged on boss and keep 1 melee/tank on each platform for interrupts? (we got 4 ranged)

thats really all my questions (so far atleast), hope some1 is nice enough to help out

Deleted
    We get 2 Electrocutes in P1 and move to Ony. Ony has 1 ranged DPS fulltime, and she has about 2-12% HP when we switch to her, so P2 happens almost immediately after the second Electrocute. When Nefa lands in P2, he has about 72-74% HP, so the third Electrocute happens almost immediately when he lands.

I have been tanking the adds in P1. DW frost DK in Blood Presence. Mages and hunters can do it as well. I have 1/2 Chillblains and I just hit them once, move to Nefa's tail side and pop Hungering Cold under them. Then I call out our Mage in TS, and he pops that ring of frost or something. After these two, I only need to tank 1-4 of them anymore, so I can nuke Nefa with HB.

You need to nuke the adds in P2. We noticed that we couldn't survive the Electrocutes with other damage in P2, so we leave Nefa alone and just kill the adds to get faster P3.