Deleted

problem with WoW

Hello, i've just a little problem with my WoW, i can't launch that becouse 'Failed to open archive Data/wow-update-13164.MPQ. Missing or corrupted data.
    Unable to recover using data from the network. Please check your Internet connection and try again.'

I've this file and i deleted cache,
    Can anyone tell me any ideas?
    yah, sorry for my eng

Deleted
    Run a repair, the file, even though its there, could be corrupted in wich case it needs to be replaced with a working one.

Whats your OS?

Copy paste this into a file IEPROXYOff.reg

Code:
    Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
    [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings]
    "EnableAutoProxyResultCache"=dword:00000000
    "EnableNegotiate"=dword:00000000
    "ProxyEnable"=dword:00000000
    "AutoConfigURL"=""
    "ProxyServer"=""
    "ProxyOverride"=""
    Or dl:

http://www.mediafire.com/?jwcj46k5bdv1g0d

And run, merge to registry and try again (through launcher.exe).
    Last edited by ayako; 2011-04-04 at 10:51 AM.

Deleted
    windows xp professional sp3 i think, where can i find this file? (IEPROXYOff.reg)
    ekhm, i can't download this, when i click download then this file opens instead of starting to download xd well i know my eng kinda sux but maybe u can understand me xd

btw i reinstalled game but still doesn't work propely.
    Last edited by mmocd2dfa895b2; 2011-04-04 at 01:12 PM. Reason: why not?

Start -> Run

Notepad.exe

Paste that in.

Save as ieoff.reg

Deleted
    It works. Nice, thanks a lot

No problem, glad to help!

Deleted
    ekhm again doesn't work, by same reasons, and now this changes in registry doesn't help

'Failed to open archive Data/wow-update-13164.MPQ. Missing or corrupted data.

That error is due to lack of internet by the launcher. Merge the registry file, reboot, and try again.

Deleted
    Still nothing or i just can't do it, but today morning was working and i played, so idk what is going on, and why crashed again?xd

Deleted
    Have you ran repair yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Prixie View Post
    Have you ran repair yet?
    Its not file corruption, don't run repair yet. Try again later today, are you able to access battle.net?

Deleted
    yes, i'm. (eu.battle.net,cuz im eu but i think that doesn't matter)

Try pinging all of these

12.129.242.21:http
    74.125.226.97:http
    12.129.222.51:3724
    74.125.226.122:http

Deleted
    well, now also while trying to run game i can see a frame with info about no space in disk, but i've space and i had this info also before 2nd crash.

edit. i tried all of them, all doesn't work, mean window cmd hide after 1sec and if i'm trying to write this pings there(by'ping -t' and alone 'ping' (in cmd window instead run)) there's info that can't find host for all of them, but when i'm trying to ping this IP's without ports, results for 74.125.226.97 are between time116-121 and TTL 49 by 32 bytes, for rest of these there's info which mean time is left xd I'm not computer whizz so i could make something wrong xd
    Last edited by mmocd2dfa895b2; 2011-04-05 at 07:38 PM. Reason: mixed feelings while listening to smokies have u ever seen the rain

15+ Year Old Account
    The last time I saw a WoW.mfil error was in Cata beta. The solution was to delete the Cache and Data\Cache folders.

Deleted
    I did nothing and my game works propely, well but i think when i close and run again game will crash again xd

edit, its evening and game doesn't work. Game works only at mornings xd

edit2. @Cilraaz, i made, doesen't work. :<
    Last edited by mmocd2dfa895b2; 2011-04-06 at 05:51 PM.

Deleted
    refresh, becouse still need help ;