[A] 5/13HM 7-10pm PST Needs Healer

TL;DR Version:
    If this post is too long for you to read then you likely aren't the healer we are looking for. Thanks for your interest and best of luck with your guild search!

Guild Info <Basic Version>:
    (to help you avoid wasting time if we don't fit the general profile that you are looking for)

10man Hardmode raid group -- PVE progression focused guild
    Current Progression: 5/13
    Raid Schedule: M, W, Th 7pm - 10pm PST

We have an opening for one healer and we are looking for someone who understands what comes with being part of a small, tight-knit group of raiders whose primary focus is killing bosses in a fun but focused environment. Class is largely irrelevant as long as you have healing spells but we are really not particularly interested in a second resto druid at this time.

We are a lot more selective than most groups, especially based on the stuff I see being copied and pasted all over this forum. Because of how much time we spend screening each applicant, it usually takes us quite awhile to fill an opening. People with no patience for such things need not apply.

The members of our raid team are all adults, most with families, and we are easily within the top 2-3% of the curve as far as being able to push our buttons and overcome the terribly arduous task of killing raid bosses together.

The group has been raiding together in the same guild, on the same server, since July 2007. We made the switch to 10man only in 2009 and cut our raiding roster down from ~30 to ~12-13 spots. After two years of raiding, 7 of those spots are still filled by people who were around for the shift to 10mans. Everyone that we have had to replace was due to Real Life issues. Everyone on our raid team loves the group and genuinely loves playing the game together. Zero drama, zero whining and complaining about rng, how unfair blizzard is, or anything else. Fun, focused, and efficient raiding is what we specialize in.

During Wrath, we completed every 10man normal and heroic mode encounter as well as completing every available raid achievement. There is no reason to expect that this expansion will be any different. We have had hiccups and setbacks to our progression in the past, and will have them again in the future. We are looking for someone with the resilience to weather the slow periods so that we can all bask in the glowing periods together.

It took us just over 4 weeks to clear 12/12 normal modes this tier. We quickly cleared 3/13 hardmodes after that and then real life kicked our guild in the junk. We had 5 raiders with real life emergencies forced to retire from raiding in the last two months or so. We have replaced 3 of them so far and our roster is back up to 11 Active raiders as of last week and the new additions to our family are as solid as the ones that have been there for 2+ years. Again, because we don't pass out guild invites like they were going out of style, everyone on our roster is a fully competent and self-correcting member of the team.

Despite all of the scheduling turmoil, only one scheduled raid this expansion was canceled without several weeks notice (we usually cancel raids for major holidays and the like) We have 9manned every boss but Nefarion at this point I think, and even 8manned one or two of them. We even managed to get Heroic Maloriak to his final phase with 9 people a couple of times before killing him the other night (finally).

The group is a solid bunch of skilled raiders that is in no danger of folding or melting down or anything else in the foreseeable future. We are in search of a full time healer that is looking for a long term raiding home. We are looking for someone who enjoys their class, enjoys healing, and enjoys being around people who enjoy raiding for the sake of raiding.

If any of that piques your interest, fill out an application, drop me a note in one of our public forums on our website, or leave a comment below.

Best of luck with your guild search!

Standard guild info:

• Name: Production Company
    • Server: Moonrunner - US
    • Faction: Alliance
    • Focus: 10-man hard mode raiding
    • Raid Schedule: Mon, Wed, Thur 6:45pm - 10:00pm PST (9:45pm - 1:00am EST)
    • Website: productioncompany.guildlaunch.com (I'm not allowed to post working URL's, my apologies)
    • In game contacts: Roksi, Zylyxx, Gaìa/Xeus

Current Progression, 12/12 Normal and 4/13 Heroic:

• Bastion of Twilight 4/4 N and 1/5 H
    • Throne of the Four Winds 2/2
    • Blackwing Descent 6/6 N and 3/6 H

Past Progression Highlights, WotLK (10-man):

• Heroic Lich King
    • Heroic Halion
    • Glory of the Icecrown Raider
    • Tribute to Insanity
    • Algalon
    • Glory of the Ulduar Raider
    • Champion of Ulduar
    • Glory of the Raider

Production Company prides itself in being a destination guild. We offer:

• Progression - we cleared all 10-man hard mode content in WotLK and achievements
    • Organization - we run an efficient raid that starts and ends on time
    • Longevity - we've been raiding and going strong since July 2007
    • Stability - our members are long term and it's rare we open our doors for recruitment
    • Maturity - we leave drama at the door; our players are adults with families and careers that just want to log on, have fun, and kill internet dragons together.
    • Support - We provide a supportive environment that fosters excellence in raiding among our members.

We also provide raiders:

• Raid repairs
    • Free flasks (cauldrons)
    • Heavily discounted food, potions and enchants
    Last edited by Xeus; 2011-04-15 at 04:16 PM. Reason: Updating for 5/13

Willing to toss in free Guild Tabard for the right applicant!

Act now before this exciting offer expires!

Convenience
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeus View Post
    Willing to toss in free Guild Tabard for the right applicant!

Act now before this exciting offer expires!
    Man, that is a good deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Convenience View Post
    Man, that is a good deal.
    I know, right? Who could possibly refuse?

Convenience
    How many bank tabs do we have these days? Always seems to be a key selling point in trade chat...

Quote Originally Posted by Convenience View Post
    How many bank tabs do we have these days? Always seems to be a key selling point in trade chat...
    Over 9000? Or that might actually be the answer to a different question, I always get those confused...

Windsoar
    Where be the healers? If we get another hunter application, I'm going to cry.

We are still looking for a healer to round out our roster so that our elemental shaman and shadow priest can go back to melting dragons.

Production Company will be the only guild you will ever want to raid with, I can guarantee™ it!

edited first post. Apparently I am not able to edit the thread title

Windsoar
    Bump for 4/13.

Windsoar
    Bump for a healing partner.

<3 to the healing peepz, WTB Healer!

Windsoar
    Bump for random awesomeness.

Updated for 5/13

Windsoar
    Maybe we should make a new thread since you can't update the progression in the title.