Thread: Priest Dispels

10+ Year Old Account

Priest Dispels

If I'm targetting an enemy target, it will defensive dispel myself. If I'm targetting a friendly target, it will defensive dispel them. Any idea how to get this to work? I'm no macro expert.

Also, another one that will offensive dispel only when I'm targetting an enemy.

(This is how I figured I would work my Dispel Magic on my Priest)
    If this isn't possible let me know!
    Last edited by Whisperawr; 2011-04-05 at 02:38 AM.

Hmm, my dispel seems to do this automatically. It always messes me up cause im not used to it and I will have an enemy target and will be spaming dispel, trying to get debuffs off of me and just burning thru mana taking away nothing on the enemy.

---------- Post added 2011-04-05 at 02:42 AM ----------

you edited while I was replying....So my post looks like it makes no sence...but it was refering to the original post.

[Banhammer, Kungen's Bane]

1.60 sp mace
    150 str
    268 sta
    77 defense
    80 dodge
    93 parry
    "As you look upon the mace, you hear the whining of a thousand fanboys. Something deep with in your soul makes it impossible to think anything but 'lol.'"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tumble View Post
    Hmm, my dispel seems to do this automatically. It always messes me up cause im not used to it and I will have an enemy target and will be spaming dispel, trying to get debuffs off of me and just burning thru mana taking away nothing on the enemy.

---------- Post added 2011-04-05 at 02:42 AM ----------

you edited while I was replying....So my post looks like it makes no sence...but it was refering to the original post.
    Ah, sorry hahaha. I think I understood what you meant. I was trying to make my post more clear though. And that's weird how yours bugs out like that.

---------- Post added 2011-04-04 at 08:17 PM ----------

Nobody knows?

Deleted
    /cast [@target,noharm,exists][@player]dispel magic

Haven't tested it but it should work.