Poll: What Resident Evil did you think was the best?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    the game cube remake of the original...that's the best by far...

Deleted
    Resident Evil 1 for sure after that they went off the track and made it worse and worse and in the end they arent zombies anymore but just got a disease Resident Evil 1 are Kult and is the only real one

Deleted
    I would say the results so far are 'about' right. Although my preference lies with Resident Evil 2.

Deleted
    Resident Evil 2 by far, i also liked 3 very much. Codename veronica was kinda good.

4 and 5 aren't survival horror, they are action games so i don't count them as Resident Evil games.

Deleted
    4, Gamecube

Deleted
    Resident Evil 2 all the way baby. The new RE games just aint RE anymore. Too much of a shooter then a horror game. The only thing i enjoyed of RE5 is the option to play the story with a friend.

I would say it's a tough choice but, from a personal perspective, I'd have to say RE2, which is what I chose. But from a perspective of someone who's really into horror, tension and constantly on the edge of their seats and trying to control their bowel movements, it has to be REmake. Then, from the perspective of Capcom, who decided they wanted to change the elements of Resi Evil to something a bit more different, then they did an excellent job with RE4.

Resident Evil 4 on the Gamecube.

Code Veronica was actually the best, but I'll vote RE1 for nostalgia.

you wanna know what the best RE game was?

Resident Evil Gaiden. Hell yeah.

Deleted
    Resident Evil 4 on teh GC

Ah crap yeh sorry guys I knew I had forgot 1 Code Veronica was a good game too, I dont think I can add it to the poll though

1 - Code Veronica
    2 - Resident Evil 2

lawl I love how Veronica X isn't even listed, such a shit game, I played it for 10 minutes before I took it outside and burned it.
    Quote Originally Posted by KingHorse View Post
    It's like the collective psyche of WoW can't get over the sub loss, so when so much as a hotfix is announced, it's due to the sub loss. Tuesday maintenance? Due to the sub loss. Your loot didn't drop? Due to the sub loss. Your girlfriend left you? It's clearly due to the sub loss. Constipated? OBVIOUSLY because of the sub loss.

Deleted
    RE 1, 2 and code veronica. And the remake of 1 on gamecube was awzome.

Dont like RE4 and 5 due to the lack of zombies and scaryness, thay were to fast phased.
    I did like the more some zombies hiding somewere in the big mansion and i had to think about my ammo and solve pussels.
    Not run and gun fast "alien" people.

RE1 because it was the original and you really were not sure what to expect while playing it.

4 is the best
    hahaha. no.

Deleted
    RE2 is my farouite by a long way but I loved all the first 3. RE4 was a good game too and I did have quite alot of fun playing RE5 co-op mode, single player it wasn't that great, everything's more fun with friends!

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering when it was released, I have to say Resident Evil 2. It was SOOOO good and so much better than RE1.
    But, considering only the game itself, Resident Evil 4 and Code Veronica has the most cool scenarios/enemies, but Resident 3 and 5 has the best gameplay (RE3 has dodge and the powder system; RE5 has co-op and keybinding for fast weapon change).

So... I don't know which one to vote. =P
    Last edited by Hraklea; 2011-04-05 at 02:50 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by h0lyshadow View Post
    Where's Code Veronica?
    Indeed, the original Resident Evil: Code Veronica was the best resident evil ever.