Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Klog View Post
    I hope they bring back the proc effect on having both Thekal and Arlokk's fists!
    wasnt that proc to turn into a worgen?

nope nvm tiger thingy..
    Last edited by Wolfshark; 2011-04-12 at 06:36 AM.

Guys, pardon my ignorance, is it going to be raid or heroic dungeon?

Quote Originally Posted by Crunkosaurus View Post
    sweet, more recycled bullshit. glad i quit.
    I actually like it, especially Arlokk staff. Nostalgie...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfieone View Post
    Simple answer at this point is: We don't know. What you'll hear is people whining on both sides claiming it is or isn't, and then saying blizzard are geniuses or idiots respectfully.

There, I save you all 30 long minutes. GET BACK TO WORK.
    Uh, no. You didn't get the memo. Blizzard already said "SOME" BoA items will be mailable cross realm and they are working on ALL BoA's being so. Jeez, isn't that clear enough?

10+ Year Old Account
    I HATE ALL OF IT...
    I mean, they were great models at their time, their stats are not bad at all...but C'MON OLD TEXTURES???REALLY REALLY OLD TEXTURES???
    WTF WERE YOU THINKING!! I don't have problems with re using old content (if they make that fit in lore or something, it ok) BUT OLD TEXTURES???
    it's just like the shield from archeology, yeah it's really old, the same model of quests from 6 or 7 years ago, if thats not antique i don't know what it is...

it's not lazyness to re use content, it's not lazy to give new meaning to things that altere the actual world, IT'S LAZYNESS NOT UPGRADE THE TEXTURES

10+ Year Old Account
    I enjoy the fact the new dungeons are using old models. It's nice to see them brought back.

10+ Year Old Account
    As a feral druid, your old models mean nothing to me.

I thought they were adding in more trinkets (swear i saw it posted here a lil while back when people first went in to data mine the instance) so I didn't know if I was missing something or if they only put in the mask (still love it tho)

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshark View Post
    wasnt that proc to turn into a worgen?

nope nvm tiger thingy..
    yeah,from looking at those fists.i kinda wished i still played my rogue

but i dont know,it was really fun in pvp.but i just didnt really like it that much in pve.plus you cant tank or healer on a rogue,which that pretty much screws them over for the cta thing because thats probably all thats gonna be picked

Quote Originally Posted by Deyadissa View Post
    With all the heirlooms combined, you could get a total of 55% increased experience, which pretty much is x2 value.

(This includes the ring from fishing content, and 10% guild perk)

This is wrong , chest 10% + head 10% + shoulder 10% + 5% fishing ring + 5% cloak = 40% + guild 10% = 50% . So with the leg you can get 60%

Quote Originally Posted by shimargh View Post
    I HATE ALL OF IT...
    I mean, they were great models at their time, their stats are not bad at all...but C'MON OLD TEXTURES???REALLY REALLY OLD TEXTURES???
    WTF WERE YOU THINKING!! I don't have problems with re using old content (if they make that fit in lore or something, it ok) BUT OLD TEXTURES???
    it's just like the shield from archeology, yeah it's really old, the same model of quests from 6 or 7 years ago, if thats not antique i don't know what it is...

it's not lazyness to re use content, it's not lazy to give new meaning to things that altere the actual world, IT'S LAZYNESS NOT UPGRADE THE TEXTURES
    Because I see so many people running around with Troll themed armor nowadays. I can't even remember what any of the ZA/ZG loot looks like, who cares if they bring it back now... it'll still be fresh looking compared to the current raid gear.

Oh, come on. More DPS wands? I don't normally buy into the "WTF IS BLIZZARD DOING?" stuff, but come on... really? There is ONE epic healing wand(wand with spirit) in the game. It drops from Chimaeron, and Chimaeron only. There is a BoE epic DPS wand FFS.

GG, Blizz, GFG. /facepalm

*edit* In case people don't know, the epic spirit wands in the game are currently:
    1. Finkle's Mixer Upper (H)
    2. Vicious Gladiator's Baton of Light (372, 2200 arena rating)
    3. Finkle's Mixer Upper (N)
    4. Vicious Gladiator's Baton of Light (359, 700 conquest)
    5. ** Bloodthirsty Gladiator's Baton of Light (353, might not be available anymore. haven't checked in-game)
    Last edited by Lansow; 2011-04-25 at 08:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deyadissa View Post
    With all the heirlooms combined, you could get a total of 55% increased experience, which pretty much is x2 value.

(This includes the ring from fishing content, and 10% guild perk)
    it'd be 1.5x value I believe.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    WTF happened to the proc trinkets? I remember seeing one that gave a haste proc when Focus (I assume Energy as well) dropped below 20%(?). Now it's not on the loot list..was it removed?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fangless View Post
    Because I see so many people running around with Troll themed armor nowadays. I can't even remember what any of the ZA/ZG loot looks like, who cares if they bring it back now... it'll still be fresh looking compared to the current raid gear.
    please read again my post...it seems you didnt'

After speaking with a GM about the new Bind on Battle.net system. That bind on battle.net system will not allow you to transfer your items across servers, But if you pay enough to transfer a character over. Then anything is possible. I wish I would of taken a screen shot to show proof. So don't get your hopes up on sending that long lost toon a new set of gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Lansow View Post
    Oh, come on. More DPS wands? I don't normally buy into the "WTF IS BLIZZARD DOING?" stuff, but come on... really? There is ONE epic healing wand(wand with spirit) in the game. It drops from Chimaeron, and Chimaeron only. There is a BoE epic DPS wand FFS.

GG, Blizz, GFG. /facepalm

*edit* In case people don't know, the epic spirit wands in the game are currently:
    1. Finkle's Mixer Upper (H)
    2. Vicious Gladiator's Baton of Light (372, 2200 arena rating)
    3. Finkle's Mixer Upper (N)
    4. Vicious Gladiator's Baton of Light (359, 700 conquest)
    5. ** Bloodthirsty Gladiator's Baton of Light (353, might not be available anymore. haven't checked in-game)
    There is 1(one) epic PvE DPS wand in the game at the moment, and thats the BoE one. The number of 372 DPS wands is 0(zero), so you shouldn't be complaining. There is 1 class that uses the spirit wands, and 2(3, if you count spriests, which you shouldnt) that use the BoE one/a non-spirit wand.
    What exactly are you complaining about? (No, I don't play any class that can use wands, and even I know this)
    Last edited by Tradu; 2011-04-26 at 11:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Znuff View Post
    The XP Bonus from 1-80 (with all heirlooms) is indeed huge. Not that I'm complaining about it anyway. I would love to see them (heirloom legs) in game even without the XP bonus, and just the stats so I don't have to bother changing them untill I hit 85.
    Does that mean there will be chest shoulders capes and chest of tanking Heirlooms too?????? lol I'm SOOOO EXCITED

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Matik View Post
    1.) Sweet, reused item models, now I'll get to look I was raiding in ZA and/or ZG, and I loved those item models during that time, thanks Blizz

2.) OMG RESUED ITEM MODELS? HOW LAZY CAN YOU BE BLIZZ? RECYCLED CONTENT AND RECYCLED MODELS, WHATS NEXT? THIS PATCH SUCKS

Take your pick gentlemen

Total agree! Blizz is LAZY!!!

15+ Year Old Account

Reply about the helmet model

Quote Originally Posted by Begpo View Post
    Heh... my Tauren Warrior never looked like THIS: http://static.mmo-champion.com/db/im...shots/1716.jpg :-D
    There's a good reason for that. Either you never raided zul'aman or you didn't know that the model that helmet use was originally a healer helmet. The healer helmet coming out in this patch got the same model that the tank plate helmet used before. So I don't think you ever used the plate healer helmet on your tauren warrior :P

Quote Originally Posted by shimargh View Post
    I HATE ALL OF IT...

unless you know enough people request it to come back and it fits into the story fairly well....