Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I say we should mix Call of Duty with Final Fantasy 12.....thoughts?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnowo View Post
    It seems you like a lot of other games more than World of Warcraft. And with all the changes you would like to see to WoW, this might no longer be the right game for you. Just sayin.
    Meh, Indeed. But WoW has friends and a lot of players..that's the only thing keeping me going, besides Roleplaying (Yes, I am a complete nerd that's also hygenic and has RL friends, so hard to believe, right?)
    Howay the lads!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
    Will there be Chocobo's with Railguns?

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh..I think my mixture is a bit less..silly..and cynical..

---------- Post added 2011-04-05 at 07:16 AM ----------

Thanks for all your opinions everyone, really nice to know what the Wow fanbase wants and dosen't want!

---------- Post added 2011-04-05 at 07:17 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by procne View Post
    Uhm, I just googled "first person graphics". There is no such term. And what you are talking about is not related to graphics at all.
    I thought you meant 1st/3rd person perspective, where camera is behind the eyes / behind the back of controlled character, respectively.

Where did you get the idea of "A.K.A The graphics feel as if you're rping and it's really you inside the game"?

You know what graphics is, right? Polygons, models, textures, lightings, shadows, shaders, all that stuff

I'm comparing the graphics to the perspectives, I'm saying the graphics make it FEEL first person/third person. Yes that is what 1st/3rd are in Games but I'm saying the graphics give a feel to it, sorry if I didn't clarify it for you.
    Last edited by GeordieMagpie; 2011-04-05 at 07:18 AM.
    Howay the lads!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by procne View Post
    Uhm, I just googled "first person graphics". There is no such term. And what you are talking about is not related to graphics at all.
    I thought you meant 1st/3rd person perspective, where camera is behind the eyes / behind the back of controlled character, respectively.

Where did you get the idea of "A.K.A The graphics feel as if you're rping and it's really you inside the game"?
    You know what graphics is, right? Polygons, models, textures, lightings, shadows, shaders, all that stuff
    Pretty much what I was going to type, seriously lol @ the guy mixing grammar in with graphics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synthets View Post
    Pretty much what I was going to type, seriously lol @ the guy mixing grammar in with graphics.
    Redirecting you to the post above. Also, if you aren't going to give a good opinion, please get out of this thread. You're just giving useless comments.

---------- Post added 2011-04-05 at 07:22 AM ----------

Alright well thanks for all your opinions everyone, it's really nice to know what other people's opinions are.
    Howay the lads!

there is no "first person graphics"(as stated before).
    there are however first/2nd/3rd person storytelling/camera angle perspectives.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lawl , but seriously though , I honestly do think WoW needs more violence..I was pretty surprised in Cata where swear words (2 only, half-assed, bitch, ) (and bastard in westfall, though that's not much of a swear.., more of a term) .

---------- Post added 2011-04-05 at 07:24 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by maldias View Post
    there is no "first person graphics"(as stated before).
    there are however first/2nd/3rd person storytelling/camera angle perspectives.
    Yes, but I'm telling you how it "feels" for me, sorry if I'm not explaining it alot..

---------- Post added 2011-04-05 at 07:27 AM ----------

I can only wonder which boss has the iron crotch of Zeus (, for those who don't get the joke, " http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XC_YFW-WfQ4 " and skip to 0:47)
    Howay the lads!

Deleted
    WoW needs to be in the same form of graphics as the warcraft games. Of course it should be continuously updated, but it needs to keep that cartoon like look so that it relates to the original games.
    GoW Graphics would ruin the game.. make it prettier yes.. But as already said, it would loose its charm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobsagget View Post
    I know this will NEVER happen but just think of it, for all those who've played GoW3 (god of war, not gears of war if you haven't I reccomend you buy it) think of WoW with Gow3 graphics + It's Puzzles, would be quite amazing. What are your thoughts? Do you like the 3rd person graphics, do you want rift graphics? You choose!
    I'd rather WoW looks like toys, rather then looking like the plastic toys are made out of. So no.
    GoW3 isn't the staple of graphics either.

And RIFT is ugly. I'm not saying that because of mindless hating, I'm saying it because it's true. RIFT is ugly, and stop thinking it's so good-looking.
    Look at GW2 for an example of really good graphics in an MMO. RIFT isn't even close to that.

[/COLOR]

Yes, but I'm telling you how it "feels" for me, sorry if I'm not explaining it alot..[COLOR="red"]

)
    From now on, please, for the love of god and every other person you're going to confuse in your life, just say it looks more realistic. That makes more sense than what you're trying to explain and conveys the same point.

Deleted
    Lawl , but seriously though , I honestly do think WoW needs more violence..I was pretty surprised in Cata where swear words (2 only, half-assed, bitch, ) (and bastard in westfall, though that's not much of a swear.., more of a term) .[COLOR="red"]
    Blizzard wants to cater to a big demographic, so they tone that down. That, and the americans are rather touchy about their gaming violence. They'll throw half-naked tits in your face, but violence is bad.

---------- Post added 2011-04-05 at 08:20 AM ----------

Eh..I think my mixture is a bit less..silly..and cynical..

---------- Post added 2011-04-05 at 07:16 AM ----------

Thanks for all your opinions everyone, really nice to know what the Wow fanbase wants and dosen't want!

---------- Post added 2011-04-05 at 07:17 AM ----------

I'm comparing the graphics to the perspectives, I'm saying the graphics make it FEEL first person/third person. Yes that is what 1st/3rd are in Games but I'm saying the graphics give a feel to it, sorry if I didn't clarify it for you.
    Realism?
    There is no graphical difference between first or third person, it's just a different gameplay style. Graphics aren't a gameplay style. I can see how they think it's strange, the way you define this, but the difference is I'm not gonna be a dick about it but still clarify to you that what you're writing makes no sense and why.