Heroic BOE drops

I've been talking with some guys on a forum, and some don't think there are any heroic BOE drops. Can anyone confirm this? There are Heroic i372 BOE items on the armory and Wowhead, yet people still deny they exist.

10+ Year Old Account
    They are in game but don't 'exist'!

BOOM! HEADSHOT!

10+ Year Old Account
    They exist, but that doesn't mean they're available. According to Wowhead they don't have any drop information, meaning they probably don't drop from anything and thus aren't available to players.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnowo View Post
    You could not just use a Wowhead filter?
    Alright. Allow me. I will be right back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted Spirit View Post
    Can you guys read? I already said they are on Wowhead and the armoury. I just want confirmation if they are actually available.

They exist in the same fashion that heroic boes for dungeons exist they're in the game files but completely unobtainable.
    I think it's cause blizz didn't want any items on the AH to have the "HEROIC" tagged onto it

They've been spotted on the AH before, there was a thread about it a while ago. Don't have any proof, but there were quite a few screenshots being passed around.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nerdling View Post
    Can you guys read? I already said they are on Wowhead and the armoury. I just want confirmation if they are actually available.
    If you read my reply you would see i said "They are in game but don't 'exist'!" Then you could follow my link, look at the 372 BOEs the read the comments for yourself...

Why are people too lazy to do things for themselves?

they are removed from the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiglits View Post
    They've been spotted on the AH before, there was a thread about it a while ago. Don't have any proof, but there were quite a few screenshots being passed around.
    That was the BoT Tanking Gun that was misslabled as Heroic.
    Our raids are always on 25HC from the start and we've never had a Heroic BoE drop from trash.

Quote Originally Posted by Twisted Spirit View Post
    If you read my reply you would see i said "They are in game but don't 'exist'!" Then you could follow my link, look at the 372 BOEs the read the comments for yourself...

Why are people too lazy to do things for themselves?
    Because I've heard they do exist and they don't exist on the same website... Nothing wrong with opening up a thread if there was no hard evidence. Doesn't seem like it now though, thanks ruga.

afaik they never made it past beta, same for the heroic 5m items

It's just a myth. They do not exist.
    The only one was the BoT Tanking Gun as ruga said above.