Thread: Gunz 2 trailer

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    first one was the laggest game of all time

Deleted
    I liked the first, though it became a little bit boring after a while...

And yeah, it was laggy...and cheaty...but the trailer looked all right, and if they fix those things...could be something

I played Gunz so much. I still remember the terms people used lol. Butterflying was so hard on that game. I almost perfected it when I was playing.

Deleted
    :P - this was me on gunz 1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faiDfsC4Gi0

Yep, butterflying was hard. Tbh I only played melee in the end, there was too much lag to play with guns.

The trailers looks good though.
    "Loss of blood... My only weakness!"
    ~ Warlord Khan, Magicka

Anyway, if you don't already see where I'm going with this, allow me to spell it out: the only meaningful MMORPG "endgame" -- i.e., something novel to do after the progression process is over -- is that of the sandbox.

Butterfly was fun. I actually never had issue doing it! It was pathetic people actually had cheats to do it for you.

I played so long ago and I wouldn't consider playing it again.

10+ Year Old Account
    wow I'm surprised people know what Gunz is and that they're somehow making a Gunz 2. It was a fun game, but yeah... laggy! I played it for a pretty good time, but not enough to remember or know what "butterflying" is. I honestly can barely remember it at all though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ms Andry View Post
    wow I'm surprised people know what Gunz is and that they're somehow making a Gunz 2. It was a fun game, but yeah... laggy! I played it for a pretty good time, but not enough to remember or know what "butterflying" is. I honestly can barely remember it at all though.
    I never actually did that nor try but I think that Butterfly shooting (K-Style) is where you shoot changewep sidestep swing block changewep - so you don't have to reload. You can shoot very fast and dodge while doing it.

As for the normal melee butterfly is just sidestep swing and block fast. It's not that hard once you get used to it, as oposed to K-Style. Fingers hurt!

Here's a tut: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b90a6jU6vEQ
    Last edited by Grable; 2011-04-05 at 12:14 PM.
    "Loss of blood... My only weakness!"
    ~ Warlord Khan, Magicka

Anyway, if you don't already see where I'm going with this, allow me to spell it out: the only meaningful MMORPG "endgame" -- i.e., something novel to do after the progression process is over -- is that of the sandbox.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grable View Post
    Yep, butterflying was hard. Tbh I only played melee in the end, there was too much lag to play with guns.

The trailers looks good though.
    Butterflying became outdated quickly when we discovered double butterfly, and also triple butterfly for advance users such as myself ^^

Don't get me wrong though, butterflying was still effective.

Deleted
    Looks really nice. Played the first one. It was O..k, but had some lag and hack issues. But if the game will look like this trailer i think i might give guns another try with the second instalment.

Deleted
    Too many hackers and cheaters on Gunz 1...it was fun when everyone and their mother wasn't using melee or hacking/cheating...