10+ Year Old Account

Herb Gathering/Bountiful bags perk

Okay so our guild got this 'perk' 3 days ago, but I can't say I am getting any more herbs than normal. Several times I just end up with one which seems to contradict this reward. Any other guilds having this issue?
    Have you hugged a Gnome today?

Last night an elixir specced alchemist in our guild made 60 flasks. He got ONE proc. I'd say these two can be very similar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Didnt notice any difference since we had the perk honestly

I believe it was said to be 15%. If the average node gives 3, you might see an extra 1 every other node. Wouldn't be hard to overlook.

archeology, i've been getting extra keystones

10+ Year Old Account
    i got 4 twilight jasmines in one node.
    however its not continuous.
    i would say its a "chance" you may get an extra or so
    Quote Originally Posted by Naphta
    The tank is the driver, healer is the fuel. And the DPS are the kids sitting in the back crying about if they're there yet. And this is coming from a DPS.

While farming 5mans tonight for guild rep, I'd Need roll on stuff to try to get achieve, and guildy would then disenchant the loot at end of run. He got 2 shards from one of the blues once.

I am definitely seeing a huge increase in the mats from disenchanting. Not so much from herbing. Its interesting enough to keep track of, I have an alt on the same server I can compare results with. Anyone out there with more concrete numbers yet?

10+ Year Old Account
    archeology, i've been getting extra keystones
    Just keystones, or the fragments ?

Deleted
    So in other words when i skin the mobs in TB and i get 1 savage leather there's a chance that i will get 2 instead and when i get 2 there's a chance that i will get 3 instead...

Because it's for such a high lvl i think that it could be a lot better if this chance was 100% per skin/mine/herb.

I herb'd a Twilight Jasmine, and got 2 stacks of 2 o.O

Tbh, I haven't noticed any difference in mat income since my guild hit 23.........

The perk is a 15% chance to gain approximately double the herb/ore/enchanting mats/skin/whatever. You'll know the perk proc'd when you see the mats stacked weird (like a stack of 4 twilight and a stack of 5 in the same node). This can proc off anything (you can get 2 maelstrom crystals from disenchanting an epic).

What happens when the perk works is lets say you gather an ore deposit which has 4 elementium ore in it. There is a chance you will see a 2nd set of ore when you mine with another 2, 3, 4 etc (whatever it may be) that you also gather, thus making it more than the original 4.

So if you were looking at your loot window it may look like this:
    4 Elementium Ore
    2 Volatile Water
    2 Elementium Ore

So instead of just 4 ore and 2 water, you get 6 ore instead.

Edit: Herbalism looks the same as well when done.