Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst
... LastLast

probably the classic sim city.. as far as I remember it was the only game which got me glued to the pc for more than two hours straight back in the days
    ››yeah, here used to be a signature once. I've must lost it somewhere in the twisting nether... still waiting for the mail from the postmaster.

Deleted
    Sonic, in my Master System II (I think). Seems like a long time ago :O

Deleted
    I would have to say Mario kart on supernintendo!

Mario on NES =D , my cousin who is older than me had a Nes (back in 1990) and i watched him playing the game for couple hours w/o saying anything and my parents were like omg we need to buy this , it keep him place for more than 2mins !!! So 1 month later i got my Nes under the tree =D
    Last edited by DarkBlade6; 2011-04-05 at 02:31 PM.

Duke Nukem (1991 game), Lion King or Stunts. Don't know which one I played first.
    Stunts was awesome.. building your own racing tracks <3
    Last edited by Zehroh; 2011-04-05 at 02:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by clampy View Post
    Probably the original Prince of Persia.
    and that Skii game on Windows 3.1 with the yeti that ran out and ate you rofl.

Holy 'Nam flashbacks Batman! I remember that game!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Super Mario on the SNES I think. Atleast, the first one I finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Zehir View Post

Tomba! was my first game lots of fun

For some reason Picfture won't show
    Because Tomba! is too epic to be captured in 1 pic ;-).

Edited in a new picture, same one you wanted to link but a working URL.
    Last edited by Muis; 2011-04-05 at 02:33 PM.

Deleted
    I recall 3 games I played on Windows 3.1. Prince of Persia, Skii (screenshot above) and some train thing that had to "eat" every symbol and avoid obstructions.

I think all those games even had sound effects through the speaker in your PC case.

edit: or my very fist game could have been Tetris on Nintendo GameBoy... Hard to tell. It was like 1993-4, I was 3-4... Dunno really.

Megaman 3 for classic NES

Deleted
    I guess I am getting old (32 atm), my first videogame was:

Pong!

It actually was the first (commercial) videogame ever xD

Deleted
    Well, I can't remember exactly since I was around 6 years old. My father used to buy TONS of game tapes for the C64 at that time. One of the first I remember is "Impossible Mission".

Another game that I barely remember is Tooth Invaders, 1982.

My first game, like atleast one other mentioned, was Super Mario Bros. for the NES. I had the cartridge that also included Duck Hunt. Good times.

I cant remember the name but you "controlled" an X (yes the letter and character X) and "flew" through a road-thingy made out of *. Basically only clicking left or right to stay in the lane without hitting the sides! :P

Oh yeah and it was on the computer called ABC80.... suck on that wrathbabies!

No scores or anything.. just try to keep alive... i probably played this more hours in total than I played WoW, until I got a Commodre 64 and the awesomeness of games began! ....... yeeeeeees I'm older than YOU!

Excitebike on the Nintendo Entertainment System (NES). I remember going to my Aunt and Uncle's house for Thanksgiving and playing this the whole time.

The first game I ever owned was probably Super Mario Brothers 3 for the NES.

Heh, good memories. I remember sitting up with my Dad when I was six and playing Zelda: A link to the past on the SNES till midnight. As a six year old that is pretty long time of not sleeping. The next day I was allowed to try it out, and that was the first game I ever played. And that got me hooked into gaming.

SNES games are still the games I enjoy playing the most. Super Metroid is the best game I've ever played. Zelda:link to the past is a game I've completed atleast 10 times, and enjoying every time of them. And Chrono Trigger is simply the by far best RPG game I've played. And I've played atleast 4 Final Fantasy games. After Snes I enjoy N64 games the most. Zelda:Ocarina of Time is probably the 2nd best game I've ever played.
    Last edited by Pappahealar; 2011-04-05 at 04:42 PM.
    Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ealar/advanced

Raid Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/pappahealar

Guild Website: http://www.excesse-guild.net/ (Dismissed and seized raiding early 2011, March.)

Deleted
    I believe it was Alex Kidd on my sisters Master System, I don't remember which Alex Kidd it was as I was very young :P

Deleted
    I think my first game was a game called Raptor, where you had a rocket and you needed to destroy enemy rockets, ships, tanks, buildings and on the end of every stage a nice huge boss

One must fall a dos based game. required a joystick and was a mortal kombat style game but with giant robots you upgraded and kicked ass with!

My grandparents had a regular NES... the first time I ever played a video game was there. They had four games, and I can't remember which I played first.

I THINK it was Pac Man, Mario, Tetris, Contra in that order...