There was zero reason to link that wall of text and the source. ...
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    There was zero reason to link that wall of text and the source. ...
    You should PM Boub then and tell him to stop posting Legion patch notes which fill up the entire front page
    Last edited by Slipmat; 2016-01-28 at 06:59 AM.

The only way I'd ever play that game again is if they added pve servers. Between the constant ganking if you played outside of "peace time" and public chat channels that made WoW's look tame, I couldn't stomach playing more than a couple weeks. Shame too, the game itself was actually fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    No PVE option?

Nope. Not even going to touch this one. I want to play the game, not have to sit there and worry about the overgeared ganker griefing me
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    You should PM Boub then and tell him to stop posting Legion patch notes which fill up the entire front page
    That's entirely different and you know it. This isn't the front page, this is a dead thread for a dead game in which you shamelessly post a 5 page patch notes to make it look like this PvP patch is huge and amazing which is not, hell 2 pages are dedicated to what they are selling rather than what is in the patch. All you had to do was link the promo video and then the patch notes in a one click link. You didn't need both.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    That's entirely different and you know it. This isn't the front page, this is a dead thread for a dead game in which you shamelessly post a 5 page patch notes to make it look like this PvP patch is huge and amazing which is not, hell 2 pages are dedicated to what they are selling rather than what is in the patch. All you had to do was link the promo video and then the patch notes in a one click link. You didn't need both.
    Or...you could just not click the thread if you don't care? That too. Because, you know, you don't have to.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Or...you could just not click the thread if you don't care? That too. Because, you know, you don't have to.
    In this case I agree with Zito (which doesn't happen that often ). I think the huge patch notes actually do the game a disservice. I check in here whenever there are new posts to see if anything has changed in the game to make it worth playing. Seeing a wall of text like that just makes me ignore it all together. Putting in a small summary with a link to the patch notes would be much better, IMHO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like getting goodies for free? ArcheAge are giving everyone some goodies just for logging in, just go to your Trion/Glyph account page, go to ArcheAge and you'll see these goodies to apply to whichever char you like:

Full details and more found at link:

http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/...MbZ51LgPXxg%3D

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    P2W rip
    http://massivelyop.com/2016/02/06/ar...ts-and-levels/

Fashion or power: Who says you can’t have both? Not ArcheAge, that’s for sure, because the game is getting ready to introduce costumes with stats that level up over time.

According to a post by CM Seraphina Brennan, these special costumes have been live in Korea for a while now and have been in demand in the west. The new system will use “in-game methods” to level, including crafting.

“As the base costume levels up, it will gain additional stats. In the initial ranks, the pool of possible stats it will draw from will be very limited,” Brennan writes. “But what’s important here is that the base costume is leveled up and made more powerful by in-game item drops and in-game crafting.”

The improved costume synthesis system is coming this month along with the hard mode for Mistsong Summit. The team is currently testing a new skill queue and promised that server transfers will return by the end of the month.
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

I remember them saying no costume will have stats. Even the ones at NA release that had stats in Korea had the stats removed because they weren't going to sell power. Wow, Trion. Just wow. How you have fallen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    what’s important here is that the base costume is leveled up and made more powerful by in-game item drops and in-game crafting
    So play the game and get the items to drop/get crafted in game?

10+ Year Old Account
    Like free stuff? wondering about ArcheAge still and has it changed/improved/gotten worse? well if you log in between now and March 29th Trion will give you 5 free days of Patron time

They must be struggling with their games if they keep offering free patron days to try and convince people to give them money. Trion hasn't been a good company since about 4 months after they had Rift go F2P, and with Defiance bombing and End of Nations draining them and never seeing the light of day. Makes me sad. I wish them luck, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    ArcheAge is today receiving a big update, Version 2.9 - Ascension, this new patch introduces Player Nations, new types of Castle Sieges, Factions both East and West can call a 'truce' and buddy up together....read it all in the Patch notes here:

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showt...otes-Ascension

The Sovereign of a Nation gets to raise his own Wyvern mount which apparently is a true flying mount that you can ride into battle and rain down fire and other attacks on enemy Castles, perfect for all those who want to be like Daenerys Targaryen

To celebrate the new Update, log into your Glyph account and claim some freebies for yourself, just make sure you pick the right char to apply them to

You can read more about these goodies on the Community blog here:

http://www.trionworlds.com/archeage/...ur-free-gifts/

Deleted
    I logged into my server a few weeks back and was surprised by the amount of players running about. So made a new char....blame the Aurin blood in me

I want this game to be good, so badly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjub View Post
    Game is good....up to about level 30 then you get thrown into PvP zones that are nearly always hostile except for maybe an hour or two in a 24 hour period

It's bad enough watching for other Faction roaming gank squads but when your own Faction/Race can just 'purple up' and gank you? eh how about no thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jibjub View Post
    People want it to be good,. but,.
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/304030/

The reviews just tear it a new one, kick the dead horse, and then bury it.

P2W is not fun, nor acceptable to anyone except a few asian countries where it's generally the norm.

Quote Originally Posted by Slipmat View Post
    Game is good....up to about level 30 then you get thrown into PvP zones that are nearly always hostile except for maybe an hour or two in a 24 hour period

It's bad enough watching for other Faction roaming gank squads but when your own Faction/Race can just 'purple up' and gank you? eh how about no thanks
    I actually wish there were no peace times in higher level zones ... people just wait for safe times and do massive trade runs. And now even people's land are safe areas.

The problem is that there aren't real consequences for your actions. If XL Games (or any dev) had the balls to make a game that had real consequences for being a dumbass (for example ... kill your own kind enough and your character goes to jail and jail is a real thing ... where your character will stay for days ... or even a perma-death death penalty lol. Want to be a dick? Well, the choice is yours but actions have consequences).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    People want it to be good,. but,.
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/304030/

The reviews just tear it a new one, kick the dead horse, and then bury it.

P2W is not fun, nor acceptable to anyone except a few asian countries where it's generally the norm.
    I've said it before and I'll say it again. Archeage is the best designed MMO on the market and the absolutely worst managed MMO on the market. It could have been huge.

Deleted
    Kripp will play Archeage on stream tomorrow PogChamp. Can't wait for the ResidentSleeper's and P2W LUL's in chat.