Deleted

[Guild Reputation]Does the cap get removed when guild reachs level 25...

Well my guild is level 23 and on the way to 25 verry verry soon , i was wondering if the damn guild reputation cap of 3500 per week gets removed when guild reaches level 25 because some say that it does get removed, and some say it doesnt and im really curious.

Deleted
    I dont think the rep cap gets removed.

When you hit guild level 23 the daily guild exp cap is removed

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Damson View Post
    I dont think the rep cap gets removed.

When you hit guild level 23 the daily guild exp cap is removed
    mate i know about the guild exp cap....i never asked about that, im curious about My own guild Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Malustar View Post
    mate i know about the guild exp cap....i never asked about that, im curious about My own guild Reputation
    Your either a troll or a moron
    <Mod edit: Infracted>
    Last edited by Chelly; 2011-04-05 at 06:38 PM.
    ''If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let their be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.'' Quoted from-

No, it doesn't.
    The rep cap is there to prevent new guildies to get all the reward fast. The removal at level 25 would just mean new guildies could pretty much farm it in a week or two.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy1346 View Post
    Your either a troll or a moron
    your either an retard or some1 thinks they are soo smart posting crap like this....get a life, a job, something else to do than abuse ppl on forums.

I dont need retards,idiots,low lifes etc etc in my post, if you dont have anything usefull dont post....i dont want to see your stupidy and dont want to see retard posts like ozzy's one........
    <Mod edit: Infracted>
    Last edited by Chelly; 2011-04-05 at 06:39 PM.

Deleted
    inb4 lock and ban.

OT: Never heard that the rep cap would be removed, so doubt it.

your either an retard or some1 thinks they are soo smart posting crap like this....get a life, a job, something else to do than abuse ppl on forums.

I dont need retards,idiots,low lifes etc etc in my post, if you dont have anything usefull dont post....i dont want to see your stupidy and dont want to see retard posts like ozzy's one........
    this made me rofl.... so hard.

10+ Year Old Account

some1 peed on your lunch or something seriously i think u need to chill down, your question was answered after one reply which u apparently chose to ignore, it was a simple statement Damson made about the guild experience cap getting removed
    Last edited by Chri478n; 2011-04-05 at 04:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    We hit 23/25 this morning and I can tell you no, the cap stays