Poll: What Resident Evil did you think was the best?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

The best Resident Evil

Which do you think is the best game? Just being curious. For me its Resi 2. Even though it was short I just think it was superior to Resi 1 in every way. I kinda wish they had remade the 1st 3 for Gamecube but sadly it never happened.

I liked 2 and 4 best, the first and 3rd i just couldn't get into and the most recent one....don't get me started...

Deleted
    I think they can be a good humoristical games and movies.

third one is definitely my most played one
    Resistance Is Futile

Definitely RE2. I really liked RE4, even though it was the beginning of the Resident Evil: Michael Bay Edition trend, it was still an awesome game. But RE2 is hands down the best.

10+ Year Old Account
    As I said in another thread recently, there's a huge difference between being "Scared" and being "Startled." While the RE games were great, they were never scarey. Things just jumped out at you now and then. The only scarey part was trying to conserve mana on the hardest difficulty

On topic: 4 was the best, hands down. 2 wasn't far behind, but 4 was just an absolutely enjoyable game. Loved it.
    Last edited by Luko; 2011-04-05 at 05:45 AM.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Got a poll going for u guys so vote away

10+ Year Old Account
    Stop! Don't open... that DOOR!
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

I think it would be handy if you, the master of unlocking... take it with you ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    4 by far..

def 4. Fixed camera angles from the games before it are the bane of my existance

i think RE4 had the perfect balance of fear and action (to me atleast) towards the end it was more action based, besides the regenerators, god i hated them and their breathing :P. and garadors were scary in their own way, and by that i mean anything that has a chance to 1 shot me is scary to me lol. RE5 was fun but compared to the others its a completely different game. they dipped far over to the side of action bad ass hero chris. i think if it were made a little scarier it would have been great. the co-op was fun but they never separated u from ur partner, that would have made things a little more tense, instead ur partner is always in ur line of sight.

Deleted
    Where's Code Veronica?

4 + 1 )
    Easily the best

Deleted
    Completed 2 and 3 more than 5 times each, great games.
    RE4 and RE5 didnt appleal to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love the Raccoon City Story Line. LOVE RE2 and 3 was great the first time, especially not knowing when the nemesis was going to pop out and give you a good fight. 4 was fun game play wise but I didn't enjoy anything about the Las Plagas stuff although the last boss fight was hella fun.

Deleted
    2 or Directors cut.. Hard to decide.. But ill go with Directors cut. Code veronica x had the best puzzles i think, and it felt really good to finish that game.

What, no RE Code Veronica ?! Seriously, that one was pretty good... (One of the few games I had on the Dream Cast back then... )

For a game made way back in 2000, the graphics on it were freakin' awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_xduivHGpY
    Last edited by Daedius; 2011-04-05 at 10:12 AM.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lets see, that would be 2 and 4