Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Tukui RaidFrames (Healer Layout). Didn't config anything, it just does the shit and does it very good too.

Green tiny square with a count (numbe of stacks) to the right of the square in the bottom left corner of the target that has it.
    Last edited by jkw; 2011-04-06 at 03:19 PM. Reason: Removed ascii example, it was ugly.
    -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    As many others I also use Vuhdo to track all my hots. Been playing a resto druid for years now and must say that Vuhdo is the best addon I've ever tried, and I've tried ALOT *admits to being an addon addict*

I also have a PowerAuras that will pop up should I accidently not notice that my LBstack ahs fallen off, might always happen during stressfull healingtimes. That PA alone helped my LBuptime quite alot.

I take PM requests for signatures, just give me enough information
    ~ Artwork ~ Status: Limited ~ Que: 0 ~

Vuhdo, all the way.

I tried Grid first, and it was a nightmare to set it up as I wanted.
    Then i tried Vuhdo, all I needed is the time for Trashes clear to set it up. LB tracking is amazing, you've got a small timer with 3 triangles and color. When you reached 3 stacks, it goes green + 3 triangles pointing to each other + timer. Very very easy to track.

Vuhdo is win.

I don't use any addon for it.
    I just remember the timing for it.

But that's maybe because I'm not a main-specc resto in raids. Never had a problem with healing though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabby
    I'm Commander Crabby, and this is my favorite forum on the website.

GridStatusHots for me, marker in one corner of the character box that goes red when its about to bloom.

Otherwise I have my target frame showing only my buffs/debuffs immediately underneath it, which means i can track the timer for LB on my target when its only on the tank.

Deleted
    Vudho tracks LB, Tellmewhen tracks the bloom 4partT11 buff just to make sure I always have a 3 stack on someone .