druid macro's plz

hey guys i've been looking around and i havent found any recent macros, if tried macros such as

#showtooltip
    /cast [nostance:1] Bear Form(Shapeshift)
    /cast [mod:shift] Challenging Roar; Growl

however i cant get the challenging roar off even when i use shift i just get growl.

i want to start playing feral again (both tank and dps) and my action bars are a mess.
    do you guys know any information on some druid action bar saving / convenience macros?

Could it be that you have that key bounded somewhere else?

I mean, let's say you press 4 to Growl, and you press Shit+4 to Roar but that key is bounded to a slot somewhere else, then that button will be pressed, and not the macro.

Quote Originally Posted by gollie View Post

I mean, let's say you press 4 to Growl, and you press Shit+4 to Roar but that key is bounded to a slot somewhere else, then that button will be pressed, and not the macro.
    oh wow it probably is! thanks!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gollie View Post

easiest way to find out is changing "mod:shift" to "mod" and try ctrl.

i just figured it out thanks very much guys.

but that being that, any recommendations for some good druid macro links?

Deleted
    Macros for a bear:

/Cast (ability of choice)
    /Cast Maul

Include whatever modifiers and Showtooltip and whatnot as you like. But pretty much all of them include... /Cast Maul :-D

I used to macro maul back when it didn't cost 30 rage. Now I just use maul as a rage dump which I hit at the same time as other abilities.

/cast Survival Instincts
    /cast Barkskin
    /cast Frenzied Regeneration
    /cast Survival Instincts
    /use 12
    /use 13

I wanted to put up a list of macros I use, but good ol' MMO Champion threw this at me:

"Errors
    The following errors occurred with your submission
    You are not allowed to post any kinds of links, images or videos until you post a few times."

Just some macros I want to post....no videos, images or links. /Sigh

mod:ALT is a good solution to mod:SHIFT and mod:CTRL

Generally the ALT modifier is not used in keybindings because it is associated with self cast. But you can't really Growl yourself so might as well use the ALT modifier.

hey guys so ive been playing around with macros for a few hours now and really trimmed my action bars down, one thing i have a big problem with however is a one button feral charge as i have looked all over but nothing seems to work

the most recent post for a feral charge macro (one button cat and bear) i found was
    #showtooltip
    /cast [stance:1] Feral Charge (bear);[stance:3] Feral Charge (cat)

which still doesn't work at all, any help would be awesome, and im really sorry to keep this thread going for so long

/cast [stance:1] Feral Charge(Bear Form); Feral Charge(Cat Form)

Give that a try. When you Shift+Click on a spell in the spellbook, you'll see exactly what it needs to look like. Meaning, the word in parentheses (bear) (cat) is not correct, and you dont need Stance 3.

I posted a list of helpful macros on another thread. Since MMO doesnt like people posting (or at least just me) links in the chat window, you'll have no choice but to just search.
    Hope they help!