Page 1 of 2
LastLast

If you bought dragon age 2 bioware is giving mass effect 2 for pc for free

hey there guys for all of you that got dragon age 2 you can get mass effect 2 for pc for free with the code inside your da2 box.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc-...A-wvKAaFacq_gA
    Check out my youtube channel for WoW lore videos and more!

Deleted
    This is... interesting.

but what if u lready have me2 :O

you get it for pc for free i had it for xbox haha never got to beat it so ima try it on pc
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc-...A-wvKAaFacq_gA
    Check out my youtube channel for WoW lore videos and more!

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's cool. I never played ME1 or 2. This gives me incentive to try it. Not that the game wouldn't have been good, I was just wrapped up in other things and the space theme isn't generally one my favorite genres, even if Bioware is one of my favorite publishers.
    *Yes, before the "wha wha what" crowd comes, I understand that Star Wars is kinda space themed. I believe Star Wars just does it right. It's more fantasy feeling.*

Which code is it? Is it one of the extra code card things you get like for Dark Emporium etc?

any kind person could pm me a code if u dont need it? :P

DragonAge.BioWare.com/ME2Offer

here's a link with more info.

edit: fixed link

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Regis Columbus View Post
    rofl, pathetic.
    Uhm why is this pathetic?

Quote Originally Posted by rabidclam View Post
    Which code is it? Is it one of the extra code card things you get like for Dark Emporium etc?
    That's the one, although if you sign into the game you can just go to the offer page and use the Forgot Your Code link and it'll give the key for ME2

Found it so now mass effect 2 is downloading, thanks for the help Hauroch and Muzual

DA2 sales are going so bad that they have to give another whole game (with more content mind you) for free? Hah, talk about desperate act.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering how DA2 turned out, I would say ME2 is whats really worth your money lmao...

Damnit, why couldn't it have been a steam code? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Daerth View Post
    Considering how DA2 turned out, I would say ME2 is whats really worth your money lmao...
    If I was to pay for DA2, it'd be because of ME2. <.<

But then again you could get ME2 cheaper without having to be ashamed for rest of your life for putting monies on DA2 so....

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    DA2 sales are going so bad that they have to give another whole game (with more content mind you) for free? Hah, talk about desperate act.
    EA says it's kind of a reward because they have sold over 1,000,000 copies, so I don't think this is the reason. I guess their hope is to encourage more people to buy ME 3 that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Spawnsen View Post
    EA says it's kind of a reward because they have sold over 1,000,000 copies, so I don't think this is the reason. I guess their hope is to encourage more people to buy ME 3 that way.
    You know that they aimed for 10 000 000 sold copies with it? They wanted to get the so called CoD crowd to play it aswell, henche the "simplifications". There is an interview in teh interwebs about it. One million doesn't really break their estimates. And why use a game that their playerbase most likely has already? Rather give it or option for all the DLC that has come onto the said object as a real reward. Oh wait, then it would derive from the sales of the DLC itself while actual product's lifespan is pretty much over already! Rewards my arse, it's all about $$ and calculations of how to maximize it!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    If I was to pay for DA2, it'd be because of ME2. <.<

But then again you could get ME2 cheaper without having to be ashamed for rest of your life for putting monies on DA2 so....
    Yeah, thats what I mean DA2 is absolutely not worth paying for. ME2 on the other hand was pretty awesome

Considering how DA2 turned out, I would say ME2 is whats really worth your money lmao..
    Funny the games been out less than a month and already sold 1 million copies. Clearly by your divine logic this must mean it sucks!

I mean, you dont even state why you think it sucks you simply say it sucks.