Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    i had a blast on da2
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc-...A-wvKAaFacq_gA
    Check out my youtube channel for WoW lore videos and more!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Creed86 View Post
    Funny the games been out less than a month and already sold 1 million copies. Clearly by your divine logic this must mean it sucks!

I mean, you dont even state why you think it sucks you simply say it sucks.
    Right. I would say welcome to gaming but this actually applies to movies/music too.
    Hype creats quite lot of sales on pre-orders and day 1 sales from shops. Specially at first weeks when theres not lot of revewies. Millions of people went to see Star wars episode 1 but does that mean its masterpiece, good etc? Not really, no..

DA2 is not bad really. But its not "DA:O 2" either, which gets most people annoyed. Theres 2 camps because of that really.

Overall: You cannot EVER compare quality to "it sold well so it must be good". Some people are just tools and will buy anything if they were to hyped enough to them. Is rebecca blacks friday the best song ever because its been looked at over 50 MILLION times? Not on those merits for sure. Some might like it, a lot might dislike it. But never say "popular = good"
    Last edited by mmocd6ad878d9b; 2011-04-05 at 10:40 PM.

Funny, I'd think us WoW players would be the most tolerant to the recycled areas in DA2. :P
    I had fun with the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    You know that they aimed for 10 000 000 sold copies with it? They wanted to get the so called CoD crowd to play it aswell, henche the "simplifications". There is an interview in teh interwebs about it. One million doesn't really break their estimates. And why use a game that their playerbase most likely has already? Rather give it or option for all the DLC that has come onto the said object as a real reward. Oh wait, then it would derive from the sales of the DLC itself while actual product's lifespan is pretty much over already! Rewards my arse, it's all about $$ and calculations of how to maximize it!
    A business? Trying to maximize income? QUICK TELL THE NEWSPAPERS EVERYONE MUST KNOW THIS NEW AND EXCITING REVELATION!!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

so it's like an apology

Quote Originally Posted by Vongimi View Post
    A business? Trying to maximize income? QUICK TELL THE NEWSPAPERS EVERYONE MUST KNOW THIS NEW AND EXCITING REVELATION!!!
    Hurr durr, I didn't oppose it or claim them being horrible out of doing it. I just wanted to clear things up for people who still live in a pink fluffy world where things happen out of good will.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

If anyone already has both DA2 and ME2, mind PMing me your code pretty please?

If you've never played ME games, the second one the the game to play. Its incredible.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxtroll55 View Post
    i had a blast on da2
    As did I.

Well worth every penny, imo.

Damn, if only they were doing this the other way around Oh well, I'll probably still just wait for the ultimate edition and get it for less than all the DLC would be anyways.

Yeah I thought DA2 wasn't too bad. DA1 was better, but it wasn't bad. I haven't played ME2 so thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    Yeah I thought DA2 wasn't too bad. DA1 was better, but it wasn't bad. I haven't played ME2 so thank you very much!
    No prob dude! i have it for xbox but i never finished it and my brother took it so im happy
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc-...A-wvKAaFacq_gA
    Check out my youtube channel for WoW lore videos and more!