Deleted

Multiple dotting addon

Is there a add-on which helps you multiple dot?

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait what do you want this addon to do ? Track multiple dots ? Track dots on multiple targets ?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm using TidyPlates and the TidyPlates_Hub theme for DoT tracking on multiple targets.

It creates an ickle box above your your enemy's unit frames displaying the icon of a debuff and said debuff's duration. Extremely useful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Duke
    Hail to the King, Baby!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eye Heart GS View Post
    I remember a guy like you who used to go around forcing his beliefs on others. He started up a few camps in Germany back in the 40s and it didn't turn out well for him in the end.

Let this be a warning to you.

Deleted
    I think he wanted to know if there was an addon to mass-dot all mobs. In that case, no, and it probably isn't allowed by Blizzard either.

Deleted
    ForteXorcist does this perfectly fine, I use this when playing shadow priest

---------- Post added 2011-04-07 at 04:10 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Prixie View Post
    I think he wanted to know if there was an addon to mass-dot all mobs. In that case, no, and it probably isn't allowed by Blizzard either.
    Why wouldn't this be allowed?

I use Fortexorcist as well as Tidyplates for Dots, and I'm a Shadow Priest. Very easy to see and use, but one peice of functionality that would be a god send, making the DoT bars clickable so I can target mobs by clicking bars that are about to expire. That would be very handy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spritely View Post
    That said, I'm going to bed. Having a conversation in this context with someone with an avatar alluding to heroine use is just odd.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by qei View Post
    ForteXorcist does this perfectly fine, I use this when playing shadow priest

---------- Post added 2011-04-07 at 04:10 PM ----------

Why wouldn't this be allowed?
    Blizzard doesn't want addons that take away work a player has to do, hence why there aren't any rotation mods that actually involve clicking only 1 button either.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Prixie View Post
    Blizzard doesn't want addons that take away work a player has to do, hence why there aren't any rotation mods that actually involve clicking only 1 button either.
    But this doesn't reduce the clicks that a player need to do or anything of the like in any way, I see no reason to why this shouldn't be allowed.

cause everyone would play the same way then ;O

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL