Looking for opinions about my resto druid

Hi, I'm in a 25 man guild that makes all its progression kills in 10 man gg right? Well i often look at these forums for advice and I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask again. First off here's my armory http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ernet/advanced . And here's a recent WoL http://worldoflogs.com/reports/55aev...?s=6185&e=6539 . So my questions were as my guild slowly dies into a 10 man which im not really wanting to do 10's. is there any openings in decent guilds for resto druids. I know druids arent the best thing for heroics but with better gear are the viable now? I love progressing and its just not happening. So with my gear and my experience 1/13 hm's would it be viable for me to app to say a 9/13 or even a 13/13 hm guild or is the gear gap just to big and i should just stick with a 12/12 guild and hope for the best?

Believe it or not, it's possible to get into a top guild (and even to do well) without gear. Gear is not the thing that sets a 9/13 player apart from a 0/13 player; it's experience, competence, confidence, and dedication.

Experience comes from having learned how to down difficult content - where you actually learn the mechanics and try to figure out ways to deal with it. Joining a guild at 9+/13 is much different than being in a guild that goes from 0 to 9+. In the first, you're being carried. In the second, you actually learned the content. It seems like a catch 22 doesn't it? You need experience with difficult content in order to join a top guild, but you need to be in a top guild to get that experience, right? Not entirely: it's possible to get away with not having experience (that's where the other qualifications come in) but if you did have the experience it would help a lot.

Competence comes from knowing your class VERY WELL. That not only means knowing how to gear and spec, but also how to use your abilities and when to use them. (When should you pop tranquility? Tree of life? What healing strategies are really good for the kind of damage you're encountering?) And sometimes even being able to throw in abilities that don't seem like they should be part of your arsenal: Kitty-dash, thorns, or Bear form + Frenzied Regen. It's rare you'll ever use these abilities (although kitty-dash is one you should get very used to using), but you need to be able to do whatever it takes to stay alive and/or maximize your throughput/efficiency.

Confidence is you knowing that you know your class, that you know how to play, and that if you make a mistake that you can and will fix it. Don't beat yourself up when you make mistakes: learn from them. If you stay on top of changes that are occurring to your class or to encounters you're dealing with, that knowledge will help build your confidence. If you have confidence in yourself, you will play better and you sell yourself better to those guilds you're apping to. This doesn't mean be under the assumption that you are perfect - or that any time you die it wasn't your fault (pretty much always assume that it was your fault and figure out what you could have done better). You also need a healthy dose of humility.

Dedication is staying with something even when it's hard - even if it seems impossible. That means be willing to wipe on a single boss for a week or two (or even a month). That means sticking with your guild (as long as it continues to try and push content) through the hard times. It's not unreasonable to leave a guild if you feel like you don't fit in it, but once you find a guild that meets your needs (atmosphere, progression, loot rules, and raid times) stick with them until/unless one of those things dramatically changes for the worse. But most of all, you need to be dedicated to progression, where you'll do whatever it takes (read guides, watch videos, communicate with other players, or just brain storm) to succeed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be honest, getting into a top guild(13/13) probably wont happen. My guild is 12/13 25HM putting us top 30 US and top 100 World and I can tell you a few things guilds like that and above look for(I used to do recruitment). Den is pretty much right on point.

It's not always gear. We can get you gear. We DE so much gear every week we have Maels coming out of every orifice, it's not always about that. But, guilds at 9-10HMs + are just trying to push through the later HMs. This means they want people with experience. They want people that know every fight they have done like the back of their hand to one shot to be able to get into progression. Think of it like a job. Picking someone who has been in the job field and has actively already been doing what you need is going to be chosen over someone with maybe a beter degree but no experience.

I look for a few things when I look at recruitment:
    They plan to be there for 100% of the raids or around it. If you say 'I have work this raid night' or 'I need this raid night off' top guilds wont take you. Make sure you find a guild that can fit your schedule 100%.

Perfection with gear. That comes with caps, correct stats, reforging, gemming, spec, glyphs, everything. I would really read the sticky and study it. Top guilds have masses of applications, we pretty much don't consider anything other than perfection. If you do something a certain way(you are a certain spec for a certain fight) explain that. In guilds that are lower in completed HMs they may give you some bad advice. If they do(something like the WG breakpoint is worthless, not something small like 1 point in the resto tree) point them here or EJ and defend it.

Knowing the fights we have on farm and had also had them on farm. We aren't really interested in people who haven't done the HMs we have on farm unless we really really need the class. With your progression, if you really really want to get into a top guild, I would tell them you perfected reg modes and have studied HMs. I would also look for a guild actively seeking a full time resto, will up your chances by a long run.

Being really impressive when you actively app with them. If they do give you trial, perform to the best of your chars ability. If you are doing something wrong, they will know. I can look at logs of our druids and can tell if they know what they are doing or not. You wont be able to fool them, so really study up.

Top end guilds aren't always what they are cracked up to be. Expect to wipe a lot on the same bosses without getting anything new bosses down or upgrades for awhile. In your position I would aim at a guild in beginning 25HMs and progressing with them through the content. Most top end guilds don't care about gearing you up or farming content they don't need for gear. They want to kill the new boss and if their core has the gear, they wont be wasting time farming Maels.

Your gear isn't bad at all, just know you will going up against people with full HM gear, 4 piece T11, and have already done most of those bosses so they have the experience too.