Single Tanking Heroic V&T

How do you single tank heroic V&T 10 man? What do you do when the tank gets 5 stacks.

How do you single tank heroic V&T 10 man
    You dont? Think Algalon though if you wanna try ways to waste time on trying to single tank it, any tactic that worked there to single tank it will work on this boss.

MT get phased from 5 stacks, a DPS OT (ie. Warrior/Druid/Paladin), taunts whilst popping CD's while the MT finds his way out of darkness.

Quote Originally Posted by zeta333 View Post
    You dont? Think Algalon though if you wanna try ways to waste time on trying to single tank it, any tactic that worked there to single tank it will work on this boss.
    We use a paladin tank and a feral in dps spec.

Paladin goes down for first 5 stacks so feral picks up the dragon. Paladin bubbles the next set of stacks at 4 (the breath phase) so paladin hangs on to dragon. Paladin goes down again for 5 stacks so feral picks up the dragon.

We had our Paladin tank solo tank it because my DPS spec is better. I'm sure I could tank it though also. Every time he was about to reach 5 stacks he was fully hotted and popped a CD himself or got a CD from one of the healers (like Pain Sup). Just get to the portal as fast as possible, and make sure healers are ready to top you off when you come out.

We 2 shot the boss on our first kill --> http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=1960&e=2372

Our full strategy will be posted on my blog at midnight tonight. If you're interested, follow the link in my signature.
    Last edited by Aulaugus; 2011-04-06 at 05:59 PM. Reason: full strategy update