Thread: Dominion info.

Dominion info.

I can't find it anywhere.
    We're doing Nefarian HM and I was wondering. Can I go above 150 stack (so awesome... 200k + mindblast noncrit omg). Cuz three of us reached 150 stack... Maybe it's just random but... is 150 the cap ?

Also, should healer get the buff ?

5 stacks or 150% I believe is the cap, and no healers should just be instantly releasing themselves, they have a hard enough job as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Brael View Post
    5 stacks or 150% I believe is the cap, and no healers should just be instantly releasing themselves, they have a hard enough job as it is.
    ......no.......

150 stacks is the maximum, and healers should break themselves right away, the exception being if the raid is topped off right before a crackle and you're on the raid. Poof, raid is full after a crackle and you get a ton of time to focus on tank healing.

Ok thanks ! ^^
    Any tips for p2... looks like these little peanuts hit hard...

Don't miss interrupts, there is almost no chance of recovery.

The instant you hit 150, break it. If you get MC'd again while at 150, hit siphon once, then break it to refresh the stack.

Deleted
    Something that hasn't been mentioned: the stacking speed of the buff increases the more you stack it (the last push brings you from 120-something to 150 if I remember right), so slows on the targets are very important to get the most out of it.

Healers should use their own judgement on when to use it or not - even a couple of stacks help, but there are obviously situations where you can't afford the time to stack it up.

And regardless of your role, if there seems to be even the slightest chance that a Shadowblaze will be under you when you hit 150 stacks, don't risk it and just release early.
    Last edited by mmoc4e12ba5ccd; 2011-04-06 at 09:53 AM.

Is shadow barrage dmg actually spalsh dmg?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    150 is the cap in amount of stacks and yields 750%.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Makarena View Post
    Is shadow barrage dmg actually spalsh dmg?
    Nope, it is on normalmode but not on heroic for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by laserguns View Post
    Nope, it is on normalmode but not on heroic for some reason.
    It's not splash damage on either mode. I thought that had been firmly established months ago...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiasmus View Post
    It's not splash damage on either mode. I thought that had been firmly established months ago...
    Ahh, I remember every normalmode guide at the time saying it was, must have been wrong then.