Alkina

Holy/Disc priest LF new 25 man guild

Alkina at Thunderlord ilevel 359

Looking for a semi-hardcore guild that is active and still pushing progression. I'd prefer a guild that raids 3 times a week but I'm open anything new.

My current guild which I have been raiding with for the past year and a half is now inactive. I have 2/13 experience.

Hit me up in game if you'd like to see any logs or have any questions seeing as I can not post and url links.

Quote Originally Posted by Alkina View Post
    Alkina at Thunderlord ilevel 359

Looking for a semi-hardcore guild that is active and still pushing progression. I'd prefer a guild that raids 3 times a week but I'm open anything new.

My current guild which I have been raiding with for the past year and a half is now inactive. I have 2/13 experience.

Hit me up in game if you'd like to see any logs or have any questions seeing as I can not post and url links.

Alkina-

We are currently on the hunt for an additional healer in our raid/guild. Priest fits the bill nicely. We meet the qualifications of a semi-hardcore raiding guild. At present, we are 10/12 normal mode, starting heroics probably next week. Ours is an RP server, although you'd be hard pressed to find anyone actually RPing. Very laid back raiding environment with some cool, funny people. We have an 18 and older policy and we raid 3 nights a week (Thurs/Fri/Sun). West coast US server. If this interests you at all, please feel free to app our guild, Adapt and Overcome, here:

adapt(dot)guildomatic(dot)com

Thanks!
    Stinkiepete
    Recruitment Officer

Alkina
    Bump bump bump

we currently do not have a holy priest, my real ID is posted would love to talk.

Realm: Arthas-US
    Realm Type: PVP
    Realm Time zone: EST
    Progression 25:11/12 Normal 2/13 Heroic
    Pogression 10: 12/12 Normal | 3/13 Heroic
    Raid Times 25s: 8-12
    Raid Schedule 25s: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
    Loot System: DKP based, its currently getting a revamp but will be based off EPGP
    Application Link: http://madoransadpanda.guildlaunch.com site being updated*
    Contact Info: Real ID: Geistreiter@hvc.rr.com

Package Deals we take into consideration and we are Always willing to take exceptional players regardless of class/spec just drop in an App.

Classes We are interested in: These are not bench seats, these are for core spots.

Caster DPS:
    Warlock
    Mage
    Boomkin

Healers:
    Resto Druid
    Holy Paladin
    Resto Shaman
    Holy Priest

Melee DPS:
    Ret Paladin

About Us: Sad Panda was created back in September 2007 and have been a well Respected & tight Knit Raiding Guild Since Kara. We are currently server transferring to get on a server thats Progression based and this will be our first move, it was a well thought out decision and was needed from the lack of drive from the servers player base. Like I mentioned We really thrive to keep our roster tight Knit, so we recruit to get players to raid not to Bench. We take raiding seriously, so taking criticism is a must here. We don’t verbally abuse anyone But will replace you if Necessary.
    We recruit to have Quality players, people that know the class and show up and most importantly We are looking for long term additions, Players that want to become apart of our family, our core has been here for a long while and we stick together. We keep drama to a minimum and keep to ourselves for the most part, and this is why we are highly respected. We do officer meetings weekly and guild meetings when necessary to see what’s on player’s minds for ideas/Suggestions to better help the guild as a whole. Keep in mind we do not want cocky or know it alls here, we want someone that can take what we give them and execute it, mistakes happen, lag happens but excuses for deaths get frowned upon. The core has a end game goal and that’s to see this content through, we had a slow start but being on starter server did not help us out especially since 10 mans are the new thing for the Majority.

Rules: Mostly when it comes to our rules its like every Raiding guilds. Come Prepared to raid. Always cover the basics. Common sense comes into play mostly here. But I will obviously cover the more in depth stuff over vent.

If Interested Send a application at http://madoransadpanda.guildlaunch.com and/or Get a hold of me in game My Real ID: Geistreiter@hvc.rr.com If im not online you can look for Potater,Yodawizards,Vole, they are officers, or ask a fellow Sad panda member and they will pass the word to us for sure so we can set up a Ventrillo Meeting.

Alkina
    bump bump bump

Alkina
    bumpidy bump bump

Alkina
    bump bump bump

I assume you have yet to find a suitable match as this post was bumped. I am the GM of ~Heals Dont Crit~ a semi hardcore 10 man alliance guild on the PvP server Korgath. We are a well established guild on a well established server. I believe Korgath to be 4th currently in US realms for progression and is cst. We have very nearly 1-1 ratio on alliance to horde and the battlegroup is fairly decent.

~Heals Dont Crit~ is currently 1/13 hm and pushing forward rapidly. We raid 12 hours a week, Monday thru Wednesday 7pm to 11pm st. We run a tight crew and have recently lost a valued member of our team. I am looking to replace rapidly as to not lose a step in progression before firelands. I would be interested in talking to you in vent or skype. If you seem to be a decent match and your logs prove you dont stand in shiny colors, the guild would consider paying for your transfer. Post here if you are interested and we'll arrange an interview.

seneb
    [A] Zul’jin <Carpe Diem> 25m

Raid times:
    Monday, Wednesday, Thursday 7:30pm-10:30pm EST (9 hours a week)
    - Require 90% Minimum (100% during 2 week app trial)

Progression: 12/12 N 4/13 HM (Halfus, Chimeron, Atramedies, magmaw)

What we offer:

- We cover repairs during raids.
    - We provide fish feasts.
    - We partial cover flasks (4 required from you per week). Once we hit GL 22 we will be providing a free flask week every 3-4 weeks.
    - We offer FaF invites.

What we are looking for:

- Players with experience in BWD, BoT or To4W.
    - Players who are in ilvl 345+ gear. If you are slightly below this but feel you have logs proving you are better than your gear please feel free to app and defend yourself.
    - Players who can take critique without it turning into a hostile argument. We want to be able to quickly analyze what went wrong/right in an attempt and make necessary changes on the spot.
    - Players who are on top of theorycrafting, gemming, and enchanting. We want to see min/maxing.
    - We thoroughly examine logs to look for players with not only high DPS but great raid awareness.
    - Players need to be 18+ and MATURE. We aren't here to babysit or deal with unwanted drama mongering.

About us:
    Formed in March of 2007, Carpe Diem became an established raiding guild on the Thunderhorn PvE server. A small group of 10 raiders came together with the similar idea of raiding hard over a short amount of time yet still remaining competitive as a whole. Over the next year, we opened recruiting to achieve 30-35 solid raiders and quickly moved up the server rankings, maintaining a top spot throughout Black Temple and Sunwell, and achieving many realm firsts from Obsidian Sanctum through to Icecrown Citadel. We have now moved to Zul'jin in hopes of finding a more raider active server.

Our raid environment is different from your typical end game guild. We’re laid back and social yet even with shorter than normal raiding hours we’ve pushed high into US rankings. We strive to keep an enjoyable atmosphere in and outside raiding and this has helped with lowering raider turnover as a guild.

If Interested:

carpediem(dot)invisionzone(dot)com/index.php?
    Contact Impromir, Pfrog, Buhn, Seneb or Stormknight
    Thank you for your time!

Choice is a semi-hardcore raiding guild founded two years ago by a
    group of friends interested in high level content in World of
    Warcraft. We have a number of players who participate in PvP, and a
    great collection of “Friends and Family” members who play casually and
    enjoy the social aspects of life in a guild , but 25-person end-game
    raiding is our focus.

Our Raiding Philosophy:

We are casual in terms of the hours we play, but not in how we
    approach raiding. We work as a team, and every raider is expected to
    contribute to the group’s success. We expect players to keep their
    main toons in top shape for our level of progression with appropriate
    specs, mods, gems, profession perks, enchants, consumables, etc.
    Two-way Ventrilo communication is required, and raiders must have
    hardware that will not adversely affect their play. Our officers post
    boss strategies on our guild forums, and members are expected to
    review them and offer feedback before we attempt encounters. We expect
    players to demonstrate a thorough knowledge of their class. Nearly all
    of our raiders are proficient theorycrafters who stay current with all
    of the relevant class and strategy guides.

We’re selective in extending invitations, and we continue to evaluate
    players throughout their time in the guild. We expect all of our
    raiders to perform at a high level, and when members fail to meet
    expectations, our officers will meet with them individually to discuss
    strategies for improvement. Most of our officers and long-term members
    are adults in their late 20s to early 40s and understand the need to
    treat members with respect and dignity. We don’t, however, allow
    consistent under-performers to hold back the entire group.

We strive to keep the atmosphere in our raids professional and
    focused, yet relaxed. We enjoy some friendly banter between players,
    but we try to keep it within reason so as to make the most of our time
    together. Since we don’t raid longer, we have to raid smarter.

Our Schedule:

Our progression raids are Wednesday, Thursday and Monday from 6:00 to
    9:00 p.m. Pacific time (that’s 7-10 Mountain, 8-11 Central and 9-12
    Eastern). When we're working on particularly challenging content, we
    will occasionally extend raid times by an hour. Our raiders are
    expected to have consistently good attendance, and members who are not
    able to keep up with our schedule (subject to occasional scheduled
    breaks, of course) will be returned to regular member status. Members
    who wish to return to raiding must go through the same application
    process as prospective new raiders. We prefer not to over recruit or
    to recruit benchwarmers, so raider attendance is very important. On
    off-nights, we’ll schedule 10 person efforts for alts and our Friends
    & Family members.

Progression:

Choice started officially raiding Cataclysm content on January 12th, 2011

Blackwing Descent

Magmaw - Dead
    Omintron - Dead
    Maloriak - Dead
    Atramedes - Dead
    Chimaeron - Dead
    Nefarion- Alive

Bastion of Twilight

Valiona & Theralion - Dead
    Halfus Wyrmbreaker - Dead
    Twilight Council - Dead
    Cho'gall - Dead

Throne of Winds

Conclave - Dead
    Al'akir - Alive

Choice finished Wrath with 11/12 Hardmode Kills in ICC25, and we had
    roughly the same level of progression in Tier 8 and 9 content. We
    don’t strive for server-first achievements, but we do expect to
    complete all realistically available content, including hard modes and
    achievements, while it’s relevant.

Recruitment

We welcome applications at www.choiceguild.com from players 16 and
    older who share our approach to the game. We will always consider
    exceptional players regardless of class. Currently, we are actively
    recruiting the following:

1 Disc Priest
    1 Boomkin
    1 Mage
    1 Fury Warrior

We routinely receive applications from players from other servers,
    although we do not close recruitment for a particular class until a
    transfer has been completed. Players considering a server transfer are
    encouraged to schedule an interview as quickly as possible following
    the submission of their application.

If you have questions, feel free to whisper Fugara, Årmistice, Yggdrasíl,
    Rhylandria, Aidangrace, Beezlebubba, Zarethorne, or Emthree in game.

Toogiewoogie
    are you willing to faction change?