Keyboard Turner
    15+ Year Old Account

Slicing Gale Prob at Rohash

I dont speak good english, but i hope you understand me

We tryed conclave at last days and i compare any logs from other gild with our logs.

I see at Rohash, that Rohash cast at a 5:59 fight 79 x damage ticks from slicing gale in our log, but in logs from guilds, that they are killed him... he done on a 6:47 kill try he cast 95 x slicing gale, BUT this spell ticks no more than 1 tick at all times at a Player. can anywhere explain this ? I see this at any logs.

I'm glad you tried with your English but I'll try and make this more coherent for those who might be able to actually help you.

We tried Conclave last night and after the run I compared logs with other guilds to see what we might have been doing wrong.

The mob 'Rohash' seemed to have cast 79 slicing gales in a 6 minute fight according to our logs. Data from other guilds show them being able to down the boss in 6 minutes and 50 seconds with slicing gale being cast 95 times while the ability does not tick more than once on a player. Could someone please explain why this discrepancy might exist?

P.S. I have not done this fight and have no prior knowledge of any of the abilites so please correct any and all mistakes I most likely made in this post.

I hope you get your question answered. Good luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

I'm not sure what your problem is... slicing gale is the attack that rohash uses instead of a melee attack. he will cast it all the time as long as there is some1 on the platform and he's not casting ultimate or that knockback thingy.

if you're dying from it your healer on that platform is failing. there's no trick to it

Keyboard Turner
    15+ Year Old Account
    the prblem is, that he cast at our fight 79 x slicing gale at this make 79 x dmg ticks at any player, but at other giulds he cast 95 x slicing gale, but this make 1 x dmg tick at any player.

hes able to be casting slowed, its likley you have a warlock or arcane mage dps'ing rohash either auto-slowing ,or using curse of tounges

Are you saying he only casts Slicing Gale to the same player all the time?
    How many players do you have on Rohash's platform?

Keyboard Turner
    15+ Year Old Account
    no, not at some player.

i cant post links in this forum, but i make C&P

Our fight:

Damage done
    Actor Hits
    Rohash 78

Damage taken
    Actor Hits

Magieus 30
    Elyias 22
    Chaýa 9
    Gorehowl 5
    Kevonidas 7
    Proteine 5
    other guild:

Damage done
    Actor Hits
    Rohash 1

Damage taken
    Actor Hits

Silzaress 1
    but at the log browser at other guild, he cast slicing gale 95 times

15+ Year Old Account
    Hmm so basically you're saying they somehow avoided taking more than one hit from it even though he cast it frequently. No idea how they managed that but yeah :P.

Silzaress is a disc priest,could be log isnt showing absorbed hits as real hits

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zbik View Post
    Silzaress is a disc priest,could be log isnt showing absorbed hits as real hits

hehe i'd love to see that disc priest that can permanently shield 3 people even tho it might be possible, the level of skill required ....
    but yes , wol wouldn't track absorbs like that, so if he somehow manages to keep all the people on Rohash's platform shielded at all times ( i can't imagin this due to weaken soul ) it would appear as Rohash has hit very very low numbers

anywho , something very funny happened our last tot4w run , i'm arcane mage , rohash one-shoot duty as usual , and i allways get aggro on him , however, he seems to miss??? yup i saw clearly in combat text "MISS" did not think a boss could miss but meh ...whatever

on a different note tho , Rohash can and should be slowed on casts ( lock or arcane slow )

Keyboard Turner
    15+ Year Old Account
    ok, then i take a other log from a other guild:

Rohash players: WL and Holy Priest:

Holy Priest cast 2 times PW:Shield
    WL take 1 tick from slicing gale
    Rohash cast 83 times slicing gale

btw: the slowing effects hasn't to do with my problem. his reduce the casttime but not the ticks
    Last edited by Magieus; 2011-04-06 at 06:00 AM.

im guessing its just a problem with the person taking the log ,being on nature platform,you can see the casting msgs zone wide,but not the dmg hits
    i know my recount from nature,and a friends whos always on wind,are drastically different because i cant see most of her dmg or healing done

our WOL from last kill was done by a healer moving back/forth between frost and nature,and only shows 8 landed gale hits

Keyboard Turner
    15+ Year Old Account
    its also a log prob. i'm happy. thanks for all answers.