Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Legendairy feral weapon

I just read tru the weapon & armor Q&A and noone even asked about it :/

there was an april fools joke about it witch means blizzard did think about but i think we never get it. as it will only be useable for 1 spec of 1 class
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE

agility...i believe hunters are fond of that stat aswell.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elunedra View Post
    I just read tru the weapon & armor Q&A and noone even asked about it :/

there was an april fools joke about it witch means blizzard did think about but i think we never get it. as it will only be useable for 1 spec of 1 class
    im next so shush

Legendairy feral weapon
    They're implementing one, but only female taurens will be able to use it.

10+ Year Old Account
    It can't be Legendairy.

Only Tauren would be able to equip it.

Deleted
    Well, thanks for sharing your thoughts, I guess

Legendary ("A dairy is a building used for the harvesting of animal milk" - Wikipedia) weapons and items take up extremely much time from the developers, so they want to make sure that at least a few classes can use the item. This is why you don't see those restricted to one class.

Do not feel bad though. Rogues would like a legendary dagger and I am sure Warriors/Paladins would love a legendary shield with high ammounts of Block...

Maybe one day, Blizzard will do something like creating a legendary weapon for every individual class. Untill then, keep dreaming of an exclusive Feral Druid weapon. Or do like me, and hope that Blizzard is secretly working on legendary pieces of armor with amazing stats, looks and effects

EDIT: Good thinking, Lovestar and Scalebane! Kudos!

Deleted
    it would be usable by far more then just ferals.
    it should be a polearm and as that. that alone would make it usefull for hunters too. maybe even 2 different stat versions so dks and warriors could wear it too.
    that way there would be 4 classes that could wear that weapon and not just druids.

but as much as i would love to wear a legendary, i would hate to be stuck inside my bear the entire fights without showing my awesome weapon.. but again.... every other spec already had a legendary, were the only one left without one. so GIMMEEEEEE DA LEGENDARY!!!111oneeleven XD

Quote Originally Posted by Gnowo View Post
    Well, thanks for sharing your thoughts, I guess

Legendary ("A dairy is a building used for the harvesting of animal milk" - Wikipedia) weapons and items take up extremely much time from the developers, so they want to make sure that at least a few classes can use the item. This is why you don't see those restricted to one class.

Do not feel bad though. Rogues would like a legendary dagger and I am sure Warriors/Paladins would love a legendary shield with high ammounts of Block...

Maybe one day, Blizzard will do something like creating a legendary weapon for every individual class. Untill then, keep dreaming of an exclusive Feral Druid weapon. Or do like me, and hope that Blizzard is secretly working on legendary pieces of armor with amazing stats, looks and effects

EDIT: Good thinking, Lovestar and Scalebane! Kudos!
    No one cares about rogues, they had glaives : (
    Beta Club

Deleted
    Maybe short time before the next expansion comes out, just like the hunter bow. Honestly, it was just made to shut hunters up.

Deleted
    They could easily make it work like Atiesh, so an int version and an agi version.

Deleted
    Exactly, what I was thinking for some time now, why not do it like the Battered Hilt quest? So you simply have a choice, everyone would just shut up about their class being ignored, and the real fight would take place within the guilds - who will get it

Deleted
    Or they could make a legendary like the Quel'Delar sword in Woltk, which could be used by almost any class.
    Same way to have the item, but different item in the end depending on class / spec

Edit: beaten to it by Snowee

Quote Originally Posted by Syl3r View Post
    every other spec already had a legendary, were the only one left without one. so GIMMEEEEEE DA LEGENDARY!!!111oneeleven XD
    Elemental and enhancement shamans might argue with you there

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by isride View Post
    Elemental and enhancement shamans might argue with you there
    So when I saw a ton of Enhancement Shamans with Sulfuras, Hand of Ragnaros back in Vanilla I was just dreaming?

Quote Originally Posted by Balduvian View Post
    So when I saw a ton of Enhancement Shamans with Sulfuras, Hand of Ragnaros back in Vanilla I was just dreaming?
    Ah, sorry a redundant spec (2h enhance) using a 6 year old weapon slipped my mind, elementals have still never had anything, and replace enhancement with shadow priests!! :P

is this a tauren druid weapon only?

A staff that would suit a Feral DPS would also suit hunters and Feral tanks. That's five specs, not one. Whether or not anything like this would ever be implemented remains to be seen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arctagon View Post
    A staff that would suit a Feral DPS would also suit hunters and Feral tanks. That's five specs, not one. Whether or not anything like this would ever be implemented remains to be seen.
    Indeed. Speccs is not the issue tho, It's the classes.

For example: Shadowmourne = DK's, Retris and two types of warriors.
    Sulfaras = Shamans, warriors etc.
    that lightning sword = Rogues, warriors, paladins
    The staff from old naxx = Pretty much all of our healers, and maybe even damagedealing spellcasters

And the new staff is purely Spellcasters( a hell alot of classes) and probb still usefull for a healer.

Thereby, I would be really amazed if ferals/hunters got a legendary

Quote Originally Posted by Balduvian View Post
    Yes and euhmm did alliance had shamans @ that time... no they didnt...

15+ Year Old Account
    if they make it like a quest where you can choose, so it fits every class. some classes still complain as its not itemised for them. and the legendary will only go to the guild master anyway

they probely wont make it hunter / feral as for hunter it will just be a stats stick so huters wont be happy. unless they make it like that bow in MC where you could choose to make a staff or bow from it, this is rather realistic aswel as all you need todo is add a wire :P
    TREE DURID IS 4 PEE