Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by scalebane View Post
    They're implementing one, but only female taurens will be able to use it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovestar View Post
    It can't be Legendairy.

Only Tauren would be able to equip it.
    Badum tch!

If Blizzard were to create a legendary polearm, they could go and make 2 versions; 1 strength and 1 agility, without swapping out the name, looks or history behind it. They would still be able to keep the weapon proc, if it was something similar to the thunderfury proc (didn't give you a specific stat buff, but just something that everyone can have use for), since then the agi and strength parts would be the only things they would have to alter about the 2 versions. If they did then feral druids, hunters, paladins, warriors and DKs could all use it, that is much more variety than any of the other legendary weapons that has passed through this game.
    Last edited by Drihan; 2011-04-06 at 11:54 AM.

Deleted
    Fury warriors cant dual wield polearms, so not gonna happen.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    Fury warriors cant dual wield polearms, so not gonna happen.
    Arms warrior legendary!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by isride View Post
    replace enhancement with shadow priests!! :P
    Atiesh, Greatstaff of the Guardian.

Priest only. 2H, not optimal, but those stats were very probably > any 1h/OH.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarheelhal View Post
    Yes and euhmm did alliance had shamans @ that time... no they didnt...
    Yes and euhmm, so what? It was about wether Enhancement Shamans were ever able to get a Legendary weapon, and the answer turned out to be yes. How does a faction affect this in any way??

Not to mention, Alliance DID have Paladins, and there were also a ton of those using this weapon, but then again, it had nothing to do with anything being said in this topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Drihan View Post
    If Blizzard were to create a legendary polearm, they could go and make 2 versions; 1 strength and 1 agility, without swapping out the name, looks or history behind it. They would still be able to keep the weapon proc, if it was something similar to the thunderfury proc (didn't give you a specific stat buff, but just something that everyone can have use for), since then the agi and strength parts would be the only things they would have to alter about the 2 versions. If they did then feral druids, hunters, paladins, warriors and DKs could all use it, that is much more variety than any of the other legendary weapons that has passed through this game.
    Why would they go out of their way to make another DK/Warrior/Paladin legendary? They didn't make an agility based Shadowmourne, after all.

Deleted
    YES!! we need one. All melee's had theirs (sulfurus, skillmourne, glaives) healers (mace from Ulduar which name i cant spell and cba pasting from Wowhead) and inc one is for casters. I havent played vanilla but did atiesh have agility version? that one could count as our legendary but ferals were so broken that it ain't worth mentioning...I demand we ferals get what we deserve: a legendary stick!

Deleted
    There wasnt agi on it, but it did have feral ap (which was a separate stat back then).

Quote Originally Posted by Krafmon View Post
    YES!! we need one. All melee's had theirs (sulfurus, skillmourne, glaives) healers (mace from Ulduar which name i cant spell and cba pasting from Wowhead) and inc one is for casters. I havent played vanilla but did atiesh have agility version? that one could count as our legendary but ferals were so broken that it ain't worth mentioning...I demand we ferals get what we deserve: a legendary stick!
    Atiesh was purely a caster weapon.

Deleted
    Feral attackpower isn't a caster stat...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryless View Post
    No one cares about rogues, they had glaives : (
    They had TF and the bow aswell (even tho the bow was made for hunters obviously).

Quote Originally Posted by Buutch View Post
    They had TF and the bow aswell (even tho the bow was made for hunters obviously).
    I know right, wtb feral love.
    Beta Club

what on earth does that have to do with anything? Alliance didn't have shamans, but they had Paladins, and Paladins were able to use it aswell your point is missing.

---------- Post added 2011-04-06 at 11:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mihir View Post
    There wasnt agi on it, but it did have feral ap (which was a separate stat back then).
    Feral attackpower wasn't implemented before TBC, so no, it didnt

Quote Originally Posted by wolphe View Post
    what on earth does that have to do with anything? Alliance didn't have shamans, but they had Paladins, and Paladins were able to use it aswell your point is missing.

---------- Post added 2011-04-06 at 11:34 PM ----------

And you would be wrong. Look up...

http://www.wowhead.com/item=21268
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=20580
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=21407

All used to have FAP on it, in vanilla wow.

Quote Originally Posted by FlawlessSoul View Post
    Why would they go out of their way to make another DK/Warrior/Paladin legendary? They didn't make an agility based Shadowmourne, after all.
    I only meant it as a suggestion to keep the legendary from being purely for 1 class.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wolphe View Post
    You might want to do some proper research next time (since you obviously didn't play in vanilla).

Original stats of Atiesh (druid version) pre-tbc were:
    Atiash, Greatstaff of the Guardian
    Two Hand Staff
    130-244 Damage (64.4 damage per second)
    +28 Stamina
    +28 Intellect
    +27 Spirit
    Durability 145 / 145
    Requires Level 60
    Equip: Restores 11 mana per 5 sec.
    Equip: Increases healing done by spells and effects by up to 300
    Equip: +420 Attack Power in Cat, Bear, and Dire Bear forms only.
    Equip: Restores 11 mana every 5 sec to party members within 30 yards.
    Use: Creates a portal. Teleporting group members that use it to Karazhan.
    Before this there were 2 other weapons with feral attack power:

Blessed Qiraji Warhammer
    One Hand Mace
    89 - 166 Damage Speed 2.10
    (60.7 damage per second)
    70 Armor
    +10 Strength
    +12 Stamina
    Durability 105 / 105
    Requires Level 60
    Equip: +280 Attack Power in Cat, Bear, and Dire Bear forms only.
    Equip: Increased Defense +8.
    and

Hammer of Bestial Fury
    Main Hand Mace
    90 Armor
    69-130 Damage (52.4 Damage Per Second) Speed 1.90
    + 13 Strength
    + 12 Stamina
    Durability 105/105
    Requires Level 60

Passive: +154 Attack Power in Cat, Bear, and Dire Bear forms only.

Quote Originally Posted by Buutch View Post
    Druids asking for a legendary when they have already had plenty? Atiesh, caster mace from Ulduar, and hell, if I am not mistaken, could even use Sulfuras (may be wrong on that one, but druids can uses two handed maces. I just don't remember if there was specifications on it like thunderfury).

Atiesh had a AP version. The mace was amazing for healers. and well, sulfuras at the time was strong as hell and maybe not useful for druids, but people are saying a enhance shammy could use one? Talk about wasted weapon slot spaces, shut up about whats useful for you if you are going to take that argument route.

Complaining about no specific agi legendary for you while feral form? Well guess what? Rogues may have had thunderfury, glaives, and the bow from Sunwell (rolls eyes). Great that combat rogues are covered and a bow they would use more as a joke then anything. To bad combat is one (and possibly the least played) of three specs. Where's our legendary dagger for the specs that matter, the specs that the majority of rogues play? Simple, blizzard said they didn't want to make one because they couldn't effectively make it epic looking/feeling (or what ever... it was a pretty retarded excuse).

Fact is, Legendaries are most likely for the most part a roll of the dice. Yah they do try to flip flop back and forth a little to not simply favor specific classes. But I think the main decision on one is what quest line they could bend around the legendary and how they can make it graphically amazing and how it fits into the current tier of raiding and thats about it.

Do you guys have a chance at a feral legendary? Yah, I'd say you have just about as much chance (and as about much right to claim) a feral legendary as do dagger using rogues, any enhance/elemental shammy and any non-dk tank has, all of which have not seen any legendary that would even remotely help them.

I understand your desire, and am on board with you on wanting a legendary for my class. But thinking you are owed, deserve, and/or demand a legendary over others is pretty damn self centered and selfish.

When it comes down to it, cross your fingers for the Emerald Dream. Least then you most likely will have a chance, where as Blizzard has straight up said they don't wan to make a legendary dagger and Rogues are SoL until Blizzard back tracks on their current thinking.
    Last edited by Cel; 2011-04-08 at 10:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Balduvian View Post
    Atiesh, Greatstaff of the Guardian.

Priest only. 2H, not optimal, but those stats were very probably > any 1h/OH.
    Linking a healing legendary for the entirely wrong spec (Shadow isn't a healing spec) doesn't really prove your point. If we can do that, then you don't need a Feral Legendary since you can use Atiesh AND Val'anyr, so you have had two Feral Druid Legendaries.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

did horde have paladins at that time? no the din't both sides had classes that could wield hand of ragnaros

Quote Originally Posted by Cel View Post
    Druids asking for a legendary when they have already had plenty? Atiesh, caster mace from Ulduar, and hell, if I am not mistaken, could even use Sulfuras (may be wrong on that one, but druids can uses two handed maces. I just don't remember if there was specifications on it like thunderfury).
    Yeah ferals should go use a healer mace to DPS with. Or lets go get some item that's 6 years old and still completely relevant. Fact of the matter is, feral will NEVER see a legendary again. Blizzard doesn't give enough of a shit about us to design one simply for Hunters and Ferals. More than likely, we will see the caster legendary, and then another STR based weapon that Warriors/DKs/Rets can use.