Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    feral will most likely never have access to another legendery for the simple fact that blizz like to design it and spend alot of time making it and for a feral to use it you would rarerly see it and apart from the procs legenderys get the other main point of having it is to see something shiney on your char, what would be the point in having a legendery if you rarerly see it so it just acts as a stat stick with a nice proc.

we dont know what the 2nd legendery of cata is going to be so will have to wait and see, im pretty sure blizz wont make a legendery again that has so few classes to access it like the bow for example and its always going to be a weapon.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Lovestar View Post
    It can't be Legendairy.

Only Tauren would be able to equip it.
    Lol! Good one.

Since quite a few people complained about other classes/specs having legendaries in vanilla, how many of you actually played feral in vanilla? Yeah, that's what I thought.

The biggest thing you all keep missing is that at blizzcon 2009 it was pretty much said at a panel that Ferals could not really get one. The reason behind this is Ferals can tank and DPS. If it becomes a tank legendary that means a feral dps can use it to and give 1 spec an advantage. If its a dps weapon for Ferals and Hunters then Feral tanks could use it and gain an advantage over the other 3 tank specs.

Greg Street (Ghostcrawler) said during that panel that they had never found a good way to make that work, and would never give just 1 spec a legendary thus giving that 1 spec an advantage over all. This is espessially true with tanks. Even though some tanks end up being better, Blizzard refuses to make something so overt that makes one tank better than all. We are never going to get a legendary.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinderhoof View Post
    The reason behind this is Ferals can tank and DPS. If it becomes a tank legendary that means a feral dps can use it to and give 1 spec an advantage. If its a dps weapon for Ferals and Hunters then Feral tanks could use it and gain an advantage over the other 3 tank specs.
    That's the most pathetic excuse I've ever heard. By following the same logic they might as well drop the idea of creating a legendary weapon at all. Why? Because some specs will gain advantage over all else, which will ruin the game's balance.

Deleted
    Imo it would be cool to see a feral staff/polearm as legendary. Not a weapon for warr or rogue atleast rofl!

And yes I'm aware of that warrs can eq all weps but it would be a wep that sucks for warrs.

Deleted
    They could always give the legendary weapon an effect on the shapeshift forms.
    I don't know.. But it's a possibility I guess.

Deleted
    y enhacer sucked... http : //video . google . com/ videoplay?docid=-5333647263143015562#