Deleted

Problem - Mouse button click with mouseover

Hi,
    I'm currently using Tuk UI and have a problem when trying to dispel someone.
    Thing is I have dispel magic key bound to one of my mouse' side buttons (mouse button 4 or 5) and when I want to dispel someone from the raid or party I simply glide my cursor on their player frame and click to target then press the button.
    That however doesn't work ... it simply doesn't get cast.
    If I however move my mouse away from the party/raid frames the spell can be cast, but this takes a lot of time away from the dispel which is in situations crucial. (again I am targeting the player I want to cast on)

Anyone know what causes this problem and how I can work around it or fix it ?

Is your mouse' side button bound to a proper mouse-over macro?
    You'll either need that or clique.

By default, spells will only cast on your target or selfcast if applicable.

i.e.
    /use [@mouseover][][@player] Dispel Magic

will cast it on your mouse-over, target or yourself (could add "help" conditionals to only do friendly dispels so you don't try to purge a boss if you happen to have it targeted).

Deleted
    doesn't work with the macro and doesn't work on Grid either

Deleted
    Mouse button key bindings do not work without using Clique.
    This is because only key presses (mouse button presses) reaching the WorldFrame are parsed by the key bind engine - however, your unit frames (if they are capable of @mouseover) also have to intercept any button presses - thus the click never reaches the WorldFrame and doesn't trigger the keybinding.

You'll have to use Clique (which changes the OnClick behaviour of the unit frames themselves) instead.