I need more macro room!

What mods would give me more slots for macro's? If any?

I've recently become a HUGE fan a Macaroon! for just this reason. It's a bar mod/macro store. I use it for all binds other than 1-0,-,=.

Also, depending on why you need more macro slots, Opie allows custom macro options, but I find opie to only be useful for out of combat actions.

Macaroon! took me a little while to figure out, but it's amazingly flexible.

http://www.wowinterface.com/download...-Macaroon.html
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...9094-OPie.html
    ---

I just need more storage :-/ not an actionbar mod. The smaller the mod the better. I went purist for CATA.

Bindpad. Peroid. It's awesome and you're going to love it.

<3's and huggles. Thanks bro.

Any other mods or it it possible to get bind pad to work and "show the macro" on my action bar?

Bindpad is using its own macro system which therefore means that they cannot be placed on your action bars.
    Not such a convenient alternative, but one that offers what you want and more is Macaroon @ Curse.
    That is an action bar replacement, but one where each button becomes effectively a macro in its own right, and with support for long macros, maybe upto 1000 characters in length.

I just don't know why blizzard doesn't double the character specific macro slots... I really don't see how it could be abused or anything...

Quote Originally Posted by Rezman View Post
    I just don't know why blizzard doesn't double the character specific macro slots... I really don't see how it could be abused or anything...
    They store it on their servers now so it would double the amount of data they would theoretically store (however little it may be, it adds up).