Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Scarab lord and Rank 14 pvp titles.

My vote is either dragonslayer, the Insane, or the Bloodthirsty.

I have the Insane, and I have not taken that title off since I obtained it.

Deleted
    Gladiators and old high pvp titles. Since I got none of these I'm using Ambassador - just because of how it sounds, not because of "achievement".

...On my alts though, for some reason Kingslayer looks good, don't even want LoD or Bane... O.o

Deleted
    Scarab Lord. R1 titles. If I had to decide then it would have to be Scarab Lord though.

R1 titles while rare, possibly even more rare than Scarab Lord because only 3+5 people per BG per season get it. Anyway while they are rare they are often tied to which class/comp was really OP at the time, which bugs, MMR cheating etc you used. Especially in S8 there was definitaly more hate than admiration to R1 titles.

Scarab Lord says "I have been here freaking long, I was the MAN back then..."

PS: Regular Glad titles mean nothing. I have one, couldn't care less, nobody else does. Same with realm firsts. They aren't bad titles, better than the Patient but realise, that you are looking for The most prestigious title here...

arena titles and or herald of the titans.

imo those required some skill and are no longer available (well there will always be more glad titles) and herald didnt alow you to "out gear" or "out lvl" it.

10+ Year Old Account
    scarab lord.

Quote Originally Posted by Elrath View Post
    The reason I don't say "old school pvp" titles, were because NOBODY was honestly good with that title. All those titles meant were "I play way too much and/or share my account to get High Warlord/Grand Marshal."
    That's not strictly true... I'd give that most people with those titles weren't good, but there were some who were good and unless you know every single person who got one of those titles on every server you can't really say nobody either (well can't say and be right/truthful).

I'd have to say the arena titles are the most prestigious these days. Even in the battlegroups that aren't as competitive it still takes a lot of work and a fair amount of skill to get.

'Minion of' is kinda cool..

Deleted
    Rank 1 Gladiator titles like Deadly/Relentless/Wrathful Gladiator, server first titles that got removed like Celestial Defender, Grand Crusader,...
    and Scarab Lord except for the people who got it by transferring to a server that just opened with closed gates.

15+ Year Old Account
    Jenkins. Shows how leet you are. Must know everything there is to your class!

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Quote Originally Posted by Anderzon View Post
    I'd say Hero of The Alliance/Horde. Other than that Celestial Defender or Death's Demise.
    those are also very nice titles.

I like the Patient.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rozaparks View Post
    Scarab Lord
    No doubt about that, only 1 per server for all of the older active servers (As new servers start with the gates open already)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Signature by Winter Blossom-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The kingslayer as i haven't got any of the raid titles for cata yet(still haven't downed al'akir because i have no interests in doing that fight)

or if judging by availability then it would be the undying.

Immortal is the sizzle , also Scarab Lord.
    For the Glory of Mankind

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekovivie View Post
    Everyone who says Scarab Lord in this thread transferred realm to get it during WotLK.
    This thread is not about which title THEY have, its which they THINK is the most prestigious.

I'm going to say Scarab Lord aswell.

Deleted
    Scarab Lord-bunch of scrubs got it by transfering to new servers, respectable only those who have gotten it when AQ opened for the first time.
    Vanilla High Warlord- hi I play a warrior supported by 5 healers and i got nothing better to do then farm BGs 24 / 7
    Anyhow my opinion would by Insane (prenerf), season glads (ie deadly, relentless...etc) and Bloodthrsty just coz its damn rare.

Scarab Lord, freaking awesome title that took forever for people to get, wish I played vanilla to get it :[ (Overall)
    PvE Still Scarab Lord due to the fact you had to kill and blast through really hard bosses back in ye olde days
    PvP Definetly High Warlord or Grand Marshal

I always liked "Hand of A'dal" and "Champion of the Naaru". Both were quite fun to do back in BC when there were very very few titles available

Deleted
    Scarab Lord.