Thread: Boomkin dps

Boomkin dps

Hi there,

Just wondering what kind of average dps most Boomkins are putting out when geared in mostly purples in normal mode raids?

I know it varies from boss to boss but approximate numbers would be fine.

Cheers

~18k

Really depends on the boss
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Deleted
    Our boomkin does about 16-18k, though he doesn't have 4set and he has movement issues

Far too many factors I would as a normal say set yourself a target of 18k-20k But once again that's easy on some fights very hard on others.
    Vote Pengu for president!
    "For instance, on the planet Earth, man had always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much - the wheel, New York, wars and so on - whilst all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in the water having a good time. But conversely, the dolphins had always believed that they were far more intelligent than man - for precisely the same reasons."

stateofdps.com

Depends on the boss's, im resto MS so only DPS the boss's that need less healers, usually between 25-30k since they are pretty much all multi-target fights.

Honestly depends on the fight. Some fights like heroic chim and heroic atremedes are HORRIBLE for moonkin. I only used to pull 15-18k on both. (I say used to because I quit. I assume you could pull slightly more now with better gear if I had stuck around to get more gear. I'm in a few heroic pieces and heroic tier, 4 set. But mostly 359). But fights with multiple targets, adds, little movement, ect, I can pull upwards of 30k. Moonkin is by far the most dependent on fight mechanics for numbers, of all the classes and specs I've played. Which is all but priests, hunter, and DK.