Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    We keep a few (6-8) in the bank for people to enchant 372 items with the best enchants, and provide for free half the crystals for those enchants. Excess crystals we sell on the AH for gbank money. Guild didn't form until near the end of WotLK but we've managed to make about 400k from BoEs and Crystals so far this expansion and hope to use that gold in 4.2 for whatever the new crafting item is.

using them for enchants but for the past few we sold them since i think everyone is set

Our raid members get given them for i372 pieces of loot (or any epic weapons) for free.

We run a 10man with no hunter so we d/e like every mail thing that drops (aka everything) and AH them, we split raiding profits so everyone can buy their own crystals if they need

We've been handing them out for weapon enchants for quite a while now (3/13 HC) and they've been going on other enchants too as needed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

We make Landslide/Powertorrents and sell them half price to guildies and I have an officer put some up on the guild bank as well to pay for flasks/feasts.

WE started saving em up and buying the two dps enchants. Now we are stock piling and handing out the good enchants to raiders that have epic weapons.

We get Free enchants from Guildbank if its a Heroic part, Last week we got like 40-50 crystals from discenchanting normal gear so we're stocked to firelands

they get set in the gbank and the people who raid/want to raid that need enchants that require maelstroms, get them for free, new recruits or what not, have to pay 250g for them
    "Can you LOS people?"
    "Go stand behind that gnome and find out."

When we first started Disenchanting epics I already had every pattern available through Disenchanting alchemy trinkets. The first people to get enchants were the top dps, all the healers and the tanks. Then they started trickling down through the raid.

Nowadays, we have almost 100 in the bank, and people get them free for mainspec gear or a huge price cut for offspec/pvp. Item slots don't matter.

Currently in my guild as GM and the raid DE person. I currently sell them on the AH for as much as i can get for them, put all the money in G-bank. we are only doing this untill 4.1 when the price will plummet due to all the epics from ZA/ZG, we all figure its better to get as much for them now because in a few weeks it will be so much more easy to get them

once we started getting lots of malestrom crystals we had a few different ways to give em out

first off each raid week the melee, ranged and healing officers decided who did the best or improved the most over the week then offered that person a wep or wrist enchant

other ways of getting it was fishing 4 the new fish feasts like 250 fish = wrist enchant or 700 fish = wep enchant
    and then herbs or volatiles for the flask chieve

they all seemed to work the fishing and flask competitons worked really well

Everything disenchanted goes to the gbank.
    We have an officer as our main enchanter who has all the recipes.
    Our members must ask in the guild forum for it.
    They must be on one of our official raid team to receive it.
    We give them a maximum of 3 crystals per enchant, but were discussing increasing it to full enchants since 4.1 will make the crystals more affordable.