Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hethalion View Post
    @Thedead241
    There is one problem with that suggestion: The Devouring Sea was destroyed and replaced by the Twisting Nether. So the new ocean is pretty much new and there is not much than some few aquatic animals, fishes, alges and microscopic lifeforms. If you could somehow make a rational twist to that I will totally add it to the conception! Since I want the Nagas to be part of this too
    Ah, alright. Ill get thinking o.o First thought that comes into my mind is that residue of the magic was floating about in the twisting nether, dont know if it can, ill have to look that up, then some of the naga that was in Zangarmarsh that survived TBC moved to the devouring sea, and slowly got transformed by this residue.

Or some magic escapes from Medan, the residue changes it into a more sinister magic... Hmmz..
    Used to be Frostific of Eugenic
    “If you want to find the trail, if you want to find yourself, you must explore your dreams alone. You must grow at a slow pace in a dark cocoon of loneliness so you can fly like wind, like wings, when you awaken.”

Damn! I must continue this. Totally forgot this thread after I returned to Sweden. My apologies! Now, now... Writing...

Quote Originally Posted by Hethalion View Post

Nice photoshop, bro.

Now you're being cruel. It was paint on a laptop!

While you idea is amazing, and you did a good job with the pictures, i have to say "no" to going back to the outland. You could have created a new plane, similar to outland, with all those new zones. But seriously, i wouldnt want to go back there for an expansion, hellfire gets in my nerves.

But yeah, im all in for bringing Mal'Ganis back. He is much more badass than kiljaeden or illidan.
    Heck, how many times have we "killed" him now? 4? 5? The guy just doesnt stay dead!
    - New secondary profession: Pedagogy
    Thats one lame name for a profession, call it Tutor, Tutoring or Tutorship.
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

^ we scrapped the idea long ago. u know, this is an OPEN thread which means that u can influence its content.

anyway, where the hell r the updates? oh well.. u changed medans reasons. a vision like his fathers huh? intresting. i think the plot in the hardest zone to come up with something:

netherwing archipelao
    the netherwing flight, now declared as native inhabitants of draenor, have felt a strong withdrawal since the planet's rebirth cut their sorce of power, the nether. desperate and paranoid that humanoids will take advantage of their weakness to enslave them, <insert name> has proposed a way to open a rift into the nether without causing disasters in the new planet. driven into exile from blade edge mountains, shadowmoon valley and fields of farahlon by different reasons they now have gathered in the old site of deathwings lair, discovering the tools <insert name> needed to fulfill his plans to save his/her brethren.

in human disguises they built a city on the rocky islands to retain the energies from the nether. hunted by <insert new invading faction> ship a group of drakes coming from the south sought help, leading to a battle between the two forces. being weakened by the lack of power they suffered <insert name> hastened the preparations to open the rift with no further tests empowering the flight once again. but as the netherwing flight's victory became clearer the <insert invading race> noticed the source of their power and crashed their ship into the building, unleashing a ripple of unstable energy over the atmosphere causing a time distortion.

it was when <insert name> woke up from the explosion that he noticed extreme changes in the islands, that now were ruins, as if decades had passed. the netherwing drakes were sent to see if any other places were affected by the time crack, which in their shock was exactly what had happened........

- oOooOooOooh now try to fit that one in the thread

Quote Originally Posted by Lemmiwink View Post
    It should include an Illidan redemption plot tbh. He wasn't killed in the black temple, he just had a minor setback and as it turns out, Akama was the big bad wolf of the expansion, manipulating the heroes of Azeroth to go after him helped by that crazy Maiev. This time the black temple could be the first tiered instance and we have to kill off Maiev in order to free Illidan. If we don't free him we will stand powerless against Kil'jaeden which has once again been summoned, this time in Aszhara...
    I refuse to that kill that crazy, yapping, beautiful, sexy Night Elf.

@Procadin

That is amazing! I'm sure we'll find a way to add the time distortion, which could explain a lot of things that would normally take years. But it should be something that only affected the Netherwing Archipelago. Maybe hundreds of years passed in that zone. Or MAYBE making this place similar to the Caverns of Time, but unstable and with the Netherwing flight gaining powers to bend time and space... which made their skin darker and cracked with glowing lines... Mah lawd.

ohohohohohooooo, u silly sausage ;D r u trying to say that the netherwing could somehow evolve to... and possible become the... but how would that... ? ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh! i think we have a

I have always thought that they should just add a piece of Outland. Play it out as a piece of it has come crawling back into its gravitational pull and is now accessible to anyone with flying mounts. A nice idea, but I can't see Blizzard updating Outland as heavily as Vanilla content, but I bet something will be done with it at some point.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

This is interesting. I have been working on "similar" ideas for the past 5 years. Keep it up

Pure, Alliance Turalyon EU 8/8 25 HC

obviously u havent updated shit. now that ur "done" with the Mystic class can u come back and finish this one? have some ideas for nagrand :>

The Artwork is Beautiful.

Mechagnome
    Should post this in wow forums if you really want some attentionnnn.

love it,

Support.

(please illidan rez)

so....dranor somehow gained land mass that wasnt there and is somehow rebuilding it self?
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

Quote Originally Posted by sac View Post
    so....dranor somehow gained land mass that wasnt there and is somehow rebuilding it self?
    Both of those 'somehows' are explained in the OP. Quite early on, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Sauredfangs View Post
    The Artwork is Beautiful.
    Agreed, that's what makes me like this idea even more. It's not a bad idea imo, I mean we'll inevitable be returning to the Outland one way or another when we continue or conclude The Burning Legion story line. And this, this just seems great, even though I'd just, revamp a few zones, and make the new zones a new continent, even if they have to create new lore to make that happen, it'd just save Blizzard from the QQ brigade. Really good work though. /support.

did you guys just necro a 2 month old thread?