What pet for Destro pvp?

I have been making all of the decisions on my warlock based mostly on intuition and guesses. When I tried to make a destro pvp spec I was kinda stumped on pet choice since the imp doesnt seem to serve much pvp utility and the improved firebolt seems the best place to take points from destro for demo survival talents. The only thing is that demon soul only seems particularly useful with an imp, so i'm not sure where to go with it. Bored pros please advise.

Deleted
    For Bgs in general you cant really go wrong with any pet, for bgs just pick the one your most comfortable with. However for arena always start with felhunter mainly because of the silence which dosent share and diminishing returns with fear so you can cc a caster for a large amount of time or even silence a dk to help relieve some pressure also the offensive dispel is really handy to purge enemy cds .

There is some situations where you may be better off insta summoning a new pet like in 2v2 arena when youre healer has just been cced (sheep trap etc..) and has no trink you can fast summon a imp to dispel the cc. A insta voidwalker for the shield can be handy also but using imp and voidwalkers are only useful for certain situations. Using sometimes a succubus can be very helpful espically when you are having a hard time ccing someone and this is a great peel vs melee espcially warriors. You have lots of pets for differemt situations the better you judge these situations the better player you will become. Imo youre best overall pet is you're felhunter.

I could not have asked for a more clear, detailed and useful response! Thanks a ton =)