10+ Year Old Account

Moderator complaint.

Recently an angry person popped up and made a thread, with foul words & an even fouler post along with it, something about his posts not showing.
    This thread quickly turned into an extremely amusing race against the clock, everybody knew it was going to be locked because, well, the OP wasn't being very nice.
    The post reached 263 posts within 12 minutes, shooting all the way to page 14. Participating in that thread was the most fun I've ever had on mmo champ, and I'm sure atleast someone else feels the same.
    Then it got deleted. I just want to know the exact reason why. Sure, the thread name & opening post contained curse words, but simply editing them out and letting people cherish this little memory feels like a nicer thing to do than to delete the thread altogether.
    "After dealing with about 10 000 patients over the last 15 years, I would say that over 200 different medical conditions respond favorably to cannabis."
    - The late Dr. Tod Mikuriya, MD, interview in The Union: The business behind getting high
    Former national administrator of the U.S. Government's marijuana research programs
    http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/home

Deleted
    6/04/2011. Never forget.

I'm ok. Managed to snag the last spot before it got deleted.

It's also alot more work involved to edit a 14 page thread then to simply delete it, especially since it broke the rules of the forum.

I don't know about you, but when I look at recent posts, I'd rather not see "fuckfuckmoderatorfucklol".
    Quote Originally Posted by Moaradin
    What do you do when you see a Xbox 360? You turn 360.2 durr

Because I usually tell my moderators to just delete the thread instead of infracting the 14 pages of users who thought it would be fun to bump a troll looking for attention.