Xenophics and Hit?

I don't agree with the "They're from Paragon so they are right." Just throwing that out there. But why does Xenophics have a 2529 Hit Rating (24.69%)?? This doesn't make sense to be that far over the cap.... am I missing something here?

Xenophics EU Armory Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nophics/simple

Because it's his healing stuff ?

Deleted
    Mainspec Holy = Spirit covered gear = Masses of hit.

He's even IN healing gear...

Ugh disregard this entire post. She's in healing gear. But still I guess, why so much hit for a healer? Even with Smite healing, I don't understand.

Afaik it's a she but yeah, continue.

Because he is logged out in healing gear with spirit on while in a shadow spec

It's not about hit. It's about Spirit. Even if she's talented into Spirit --> hit for Smite healing, etc., but there's no reason to drop REGEN on gear because she's at the hit cap.

Deleted
    Healing gear and shadow spec, not that hard to figure out. Hell, he's even got 4pc healing T11 on.

Quote Originally Posted by TourettesHeals View Post
    Ugh disregard this entire post. She's in healing gear. But still I guess, why so much hit for a healer? Even with Smite healing, I don't understand.
    You don't need hit with the atonnement spec. She get the talent for spirit = hit, because that way, she doesn't have to farm gear to respec shadow.

Deleted
    Because she's in her spirit gear, and with the Twisted Faith talent in the shadow tree, the spirit is converted to hit rating, which in heroic gear can stack up quite high.

Edit: delete this post, I gave the same answers within the 1 minute as the others :P

10+ Year Old Account
    That being said, don't trust blizzard's UI's attempt to calculate hit, because it's very bad.

I'll elaborate, it takes 1742 hit to reach the spell hit cap. Spirit = hit, but the UI says Xenophics has 2529, but in reality s/he has 2728.
    Last edited by godofslack; 2011-04-06 at 08:58 PM.