Pre-built Gaming PC Site Question

I'm looking at buying this computer http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/system/Gamer_Dragon_8000/ but I'm feeling hesitant and I was wondering if I should do this or not. Does this site have a good reputation and have quality product? If not, then are there any better pre-built gaming pc websites I can look at?

Oh and is this PC actually worth the price? Thanks for any info you can provide.

You can also just look around newegg, they sell cyberpower pcs also. Along with a few others. As long as you're avoiding brands like HP, they're generally not priced much more than if you were to build it yourself to the same specs.

1055T will perform pretty poorly in games in comparison to sandy bridge (i3 2100 or i5 2500k) which you should be able to get for around the same price or even less.
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely

Quote Originally Posted by Spritely View Post
    You can also just look around newegg, they sell cyberpower pcs also. Along with a few others. As long as you're avoiding brands like HP, they're generally not priced much more than if you were to build it yourself to the same specs.
    And sales tax free in most states.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's your budget? >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Fuger View Post
    And sales tax free in most states.
    except mine >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzykins View Post
    What's your budget? >.>
    Kind of want to stay under $900, anything over is pushing it but I might be able to squeeze it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Attlas View Post
    Kind of want to stay under $900, anything over is pushing it but I might be able to squeeze it.
    What parts do you have? Monitor? OS? Keyboard/Mouse? Audio?

I'd look around craigslist first and see if you can find someone building custom PCs for people, they charge way less than sites and you'd get the same end result, you don't need a manufacturer to put legos together.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzykins View Post
    What parts do you have? Monitor? OS? Keyboard/Mouse? Audio?
    I'm all set on monitor, keyboard, mouse, and audio, but I really don't want to have to buy an OS to put on it.

Deleted
    Hello, recently bought my new PC from the same companies UK branch (www.cyberpowersystem.co.uk) and have nothing but good words to say about them. Ordered on Monday, arrived the next Monday perfectly fitted together, tested & ready to use. Top quality support from them too, was able to track my order every step of the way - Stock Checking to Assembly to Quality Checks to Dispatched, and after the dispatch I was able to track the order via the courier company. Any queries and they're always willing to help you out, just give them a call.

So yeah, I'd recommend them to anyone.

Hope this helped!

10+ Year Old Account
    Add 73 bucks and get the CoolerMaster 80 plus PSU. I haven't heard good things about cyberpower's generic "XtremeGear" psu's

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm all set on monitor, keyboard, mouse, and audio, but I really don't want to have to buy an OS to put on it.
    You're kinda SOL when it comes to OS's. That's pretty much the one thing that you are just going to have to sack up and pay for.

I think you can get like Ubuntu or something like that for free but I'm not sure because I'm not smart enough to use things like that (Linux as well).

They have kind of gone mainstream now though, so I doubt you are gonna find a way around getting a free OS. You can always get BETA versions but they expire eventually.

If you've paid for Windows 7 before, ie a retail copy, not one that came with a computer, you can technically use the key on the new comp. So long as you stop using it on the old one. Not sure if that helps though. Otherwise you buy it, or.... yeah, not going there.
    EVGA Classified SR-2 | Intel Xeon X5680 x 2 | Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 6 x 2GB | XFX HD5970 x 2
    Intel PRO/1000 PT Server NIC | ASUS Xonar DX | Corsair AX1200 | Corsair TX750
    OCZ Vertex2 60GB | WD Velociraptor 300GB x 2 | Samsung Spinpoint MP4 500GB
    EK-FB SR2 - Acetal+Nickel | EK-Supreme HF - Acetal x 2 | EK-FC5970 Acetal x 2
    Thermochill TA120.4 x 3 | Thermochill TA120.3 | Swiftech MCP655 x 2

Quote Originally Posted by Shadux View Post
    Hello, recently bought my new PC from the same companies UK branch (www.cyberpowersystem.co.uk) and have nothing but good words to say about them. Ordered on Monday, arrived the next Monday perfectly fitted together, tested & ready to use. Top quality support from them too, was able to track my order every step of the way - Stock Checking to Assembly to Quality Checks to Dispatched, and after the dispatch I was able to track the order via the courier company. Any queries and they're always willing to help you out, just give them a call.

So yeah, I'd recommend them to anyone.

Hope this helped!
    Thanks for the feedback!

So does anyone know of a better deal than http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/system/Gamer_Dragon_8000/? or is that pretty much the best that I can get with my money? I've looked all over cyberpower but can't seem to find any better for the price.

---------- Post added 2011-04-06 at 10:50 PM ----------

Ok well anyways I've narrowed it down between these 2:
    http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/system/Gamer_Dragon_8000/
    and
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...2E16883229236R

What one do you guys think is the better deal and/or is better?

---------- Post added 2011-04-06 at 11:09 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by nwo View Post
    1055T will perform pretty poorly in games in comparison to sandy bridge (i3 2100 or i5 2500k) which you should be able to get for around the same price or even less.
    would this one be better? http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...2E16883229236R

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd recommend http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16883229248 over the ones you've posted. Its graphics card is a bit worse, but the processor more than makes up for it imo. Your edited link seems to be a duplicate of the last one so not sure if it was supposed to point to an intel, but yeah :P.