WoW's built in loot methods, what are they and how do they work?

I have done a couple unsuccessful google searches and just wanted to look up how the different loot types built into wow work. I'm not talking about guild dkp methods or anything like, just what is built into the game.

The only ones I understand / use are Group Loot and Master Loot. I have limited knowledge of need before greed based on that it is used in force for random dungeon while I was leveling 80-85.

I think there is round robin and others. Any info or links would be appreciated.

Thanks.
    http://www.orphanguild.com/ - SWTOR Guild US West Coast PvP

http://www.wowpedia.org/Loot#Looting_while_in_a_party

As for Round-robin(assuming it's still in game) I haven't messed with it much but from what I remember it's similar to Group Loot minus the roll system. If corpses drops are tagged to your character everything on it is yours(greens, blues, and epics included) but you won't be able to loot again until everyone else has had a turn to loot.

Thank you, everything I was finding was talking about DKP.
    http://www.orphanguild.com/ - SWTOR Guild US West Coast PvP

10+ Year Old Account
    In a nutshell, the loot threshold (uncommon, rare, epic) determines when the loot system is activated, then the method kicks in:

Free for all: Whoever clicks first gets the items, gold divided evenly. A corpse looted by its "owner" under another system becomes under similar rules when they leave items behind, also green+ items that everyone passes on.

Group Loot: Need/Greed/Disenchant/Pass with no restrictions on who can 'need', the default when a group is formed manually

Need before Greed: similar to Group Loot, except further restrictions based on whether or not you can use the item. So cloth wearers cannot roll on plate, but Hunters can still roll need for leather(why they would i have no idea.) Is not affected by current role or spec, trinkets are filtered based on passive stats on item, ignores proc or on use effects. Default for LFD groups.

Round Robin: no personal experience

Master Loot: One person is granted "master looter" by the group leader and only that person can loot the greens/blues/epics, by means of a dialog that opens to indicate who is given the item. Tip: Blizzard's general stance is that if you don't know a player well enough to trust them, don't run in a group with them as Master Looter.

A further word of caution about when the Need/Greed/Disenchant/Pass: Disenchant and Greed rolls get equal priority, so if using 'Greed' for offspec rolls in a friendly group, beware that any 'disenchant' rolls are hazardous (some friends and I were doing ICC and 4 os rolls got their hopes turned into an abyss crystal)