Flight Combat and Flight Simulator Market sucks.

When I was a kid, I was a fan of Flight Games. Flight Simulators, and Combat games were some of the funnest games of my childhood, and there was a pretty good market for them. But as of today, what happened to them? The shelves are jammed pack full of every single type of FPS and Sports game known to man, but there is zero on the lines of a good flight game. I mean really, the last Flight Simulator was made about 6 years ago, and when it comes to a good fight/action game? Hawx was the last major attempt and it bombed.

Perhaps I am not looking hard enough...

Theres a new ace combat(later this year possibly). Assault Horizon. The old ones were good but never really any difference between them. Probably why they kind of went out after a while.

Wtb Falcon 5.0?

The Falcon 4.0 manual was a friggen beast, too bad all new ones will be lame PDFs

Star Fox 64 is as close to a flight simulator I've played and enjoyed. Really wish they would make another game modeled after that type of gameplay.

Deleted
    flight simulators were ok but u need amazing graphics card, u need to be practically a real pilot to fly the big planes and u need a specil joystick to use them right, i only played it cos i liked crashing into rivers n stuff lol

---------- Post added 2011-04-07 at 01:39 AM ----------

pilot wings 64 was a classic flying game i think it was based on hangliding not actual planes though